THE BROWNS BOARD

Javon Walker...hmm?

JRex223

The Raiders just released him.

I wonder if the Browns would be interested. Hes an experienced veteran with good hands, who has played in Greenbay and Oakland. Im sure Holmgren knows about him and Ryan used to coach in Oakland. Just sounds like an interesting scenario. I know hes been injured alot and has been a loud mouth at times, but i think hes older and wiser now.

what would guys think of bringing in Javon Walker?..

Actually he just pissed off Old Man Al. It wasn't that he sucked, just that he wasn't cool with the "old schemes' bit.

EDIT: He might actually suck I mean, but he didn't not get to play in Oakland for that reason.

Actually he just pissed off Old Man Al. It wasn't that he sucked, just that he wasn't cool with the "old schemes' bit.

EDIT: He might actually suck I mean, but he didn't not get to play in Oakland for that reason.

No way, he gets paid man even if they lined up 1 WR a game, that's bs.

Oakland started two rookie WR's all last year who weren't exactly all-pros with Heyward-Bey looking like a total bust at this point. If Walker couldn't get on the field with those two rookies in front of him and he couldn't mentor them into being better, than what the hell is he going to do on our team?

PASS! At this stage of his career I'd rather have some undrafted FA or 7th rd rookie taking that last WR spot on the team, at least you know they would play with some passion for the game like their football life depended on it.

This should be a dead topic already. Let's go after Cris Carter instead.

Dude is done, plus he's a bad character guy. Other than that, quite a lot of potential there.

This should be a dead topic already. Let's go after Cris Carter instead.

Dude is done, plus he's a bad character guy. Other than that, quite a lot of potential there.

Earthy, you forgot to say he also played at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! Of course we should sign him!

Archived