THE BROWNS BOARD

from hawk's fan re: Seneca

kcjonez37

Seahawks fan here; I like to follow our guys when they head out to other teams. Guys like Leonard Weaver whom the fools in control here let go, only to see him become a pro-bowler with a huge contract, when there were a lot of us who saw him play his first pre-season game and knew he'd be big.

Just want to say I hope Seneca Wallace does some great things with your team. The jury is still out on whether or not he can be a starter but I will say that over the years he's proven himself as as solid a back-up as there is. Also realize the guy can do so many other things; he's quick, he can catch, etc. - put him back there with Cribbs and see what happens. He may not be a long-term solution as a starter but I've seen Brady Quinn play and you definitely got yourself an inexpensive improvement in Wallace. He's worked with Holmgren forever so he knows what his expectations are.

Whether he ends up being a starter or not, your team just got much more solid. He was tossed out here during some pretty desperate and dismal situations but he kept his cool. If your team ends up changing around the offense to something a little more suited to holmgren's liking, he will be an invaluable asset to have in the locker room, let alone on the field.

-k

Archived