THE BROWNS BOARD

Are Quinn Fags Racist?

Horse Balls

Seneca Wallace has more experience, with much better success, than Brady Quinn in the NFL, but Quinn fags are parading around trumpeting their horns because now their guy is #1. What gives?

Quinn sucks. And the only reason anyone would consider him better than Seneca is because Wallace is black and they probably perceive him as dumb and lazy before they have ever seen him play.

Wallace is the best QB on the roster, hands down. And if you don't see that, you are blinded by racsim.

HB

Seneca Wallace has more experience, with much better success, than Brady Quinn in the NFL, but Quinn fags are parading around trumpeting their horns because now their guy is #1. What gives?

Quinn sucks. And the only reason anyone would consider him better than Seneca is because Wallace is black and they probably perceive him as dumb and lazy before they have ever seen him play.

Wallace is the best QB on the roster, hands down. And if you don't see that, you are blinded by racsim.

HB

i don't like quinn as the starter, nor do i think wallace would do any better. quinn is a fidget and wallace is a midget. race doesn't have anything to do with it.

HB

Just you suggesting that kinda sounds racist, or profilling as they say. Not saying you are, but im sure theres other reason's besides race that people like Quinn. I dont like either but just saying.

HB

Wtf is with this place? Everything is homosexual around here! First off anyone who has faith that either of these men are that great is mental! Wtf makes wallace any better than quinn? They played for 2 different teams with 2 different systems, of which wallace played in the better one "hands down". You can ship off both of these guys for all I care for a real QB. Wallace wouldn't have done any better if not worse! Its getting hard to tell who is gay for who around here! Wallace is hands down better......wtf......why don't you ask seattle who just basically gave him to us for anything they could get. That's just mental!

Its gonna be interesting to see exactly what big mike and heckert are up to with bringing an underachiever like wallace in...my guess is BQ will be firesale traded for cheap and we will be getting a new qb in the draft ,the suspense never ends in browns town from one qb mess into another we go! ;)

The "other reason" is called faggotry.

Exactly! You have to be either gay or racsist to think BQ is better than SW.

And for all of you folks that are offended by homosexual references: Take a deep hard look at yourselves. And ask youselves: "Why do I support Brady Quinn so fervently? He's not that good ... he rarely wins games for my team ... oh my god ... maybe I AM a homo ... I just like the way he looks!"

HB

And for all of you folks that are offended by homosexual references: Take a deep hard look at yourselves. And ask youselves: "Why do I support Brady Quinn so fervently? He's not that good ... he rarely wins games for my team ... oh my god ... maybe I AM a homo ... I just like the way he looks!"

HB

I'd rather have BQ start a year than have a seven-year backup lead my team. I'm just saying.

Grow up, children.

I'd rather have BQ start a year than have a seven-year backup lead my team. I'm just saying.

Grow up, children.

Hey, this guy might be a little out of line with his offensive remarks, but he has a point.

Quinn has 353 career passing attempts and a rating of 66.8. Wallace has 556 attempts and a rating of 83.1

Completion percentages: Wallace 59.9, Quinn 52.1

TD/Int: Wallace 25/14, Quinn 10/9

So now we are holding it agianst Wallace because he was behind a Pro Bowler who lead his team to the Super Bowl?

Quinn has been backing up freaking Anderson most of his career, despite his 1st round pedigree.

Zombo

Hey, this guy might be a little out of line with his offensive remarks, but he has a point.

Quinn has 353 career passing attempts and a rating of 66.8. Wallace has 556 attempts and a rating of 83.1

Completion percentages: Wallace 59.9, Quinn 52.1

TD/Int: Wallace 25/14, Quinn 10/9

So now we are holding it agianst Wallace because he was behind a Pro Bowler who lead his team to the Super Bowl?

Quinn has been backing up freaking Anderson most of his career, despite his 1st round pedigree.

Zombo

Fair enough. His stats are better than I thought. For the record, I don't hate Seneca Wallace. I've always rooted for him in Seattle, and I'll be rooting for him here. I like the acquisition. The thing that bothers me is that BQ was never given a full season, and people are writing him off. We spent so much to get him, and only peppered him in throughout each season. Why not see what he can do with a season. There's been turmoil at the QB position since he's been here. Like I said before, if he can stay healthy (which is a big if), he might actually be a feasable QB. There's too much that has been going on since we brought him in for us to believe that we've seen what he's truly capable of. That's just me, though.

And, for the record, I'd feel the same way about any QB we drafted that high that went through the same situation. It's xxxxing football, looks have nothing to do with it. I don't care if he has an asshole for a face and a gigantic hairy potbelly, if we drafted a QB that early, I wouldn't want to part with him without giving him a fair shot.

HB

You make no sense......seneca wallace is below 500 as a starter his numbers are better i give u that but he has won nothing u need to look into stuff before u state it next time neither has won anything so that is not an argument.......and Jesus this is a Retarded thread by you

HB

"How you know your a homo like me!"

By horse balls

Sounds like your gonna be rich!

That only bothers gay men. Everyone else can see he sucks, and are ready to move on, even it means an uglier, blacker QB who doesn't appear on the cover of Men's Health every year.

HB

you mean like a kordell stewart type?

so he says after the troll just finished dinner.

Im going to take the bait just for the sake of argument. Are they trying to say we don't like Quinn because he isn't black??? LMAO I couldn't hold back. I saw a chance to get a few people annoyed and I jumped on it.

Archived