THE BROWNS BOARD

Are Quinn Fags Racist?

Horse Balls

every time i think of blueberry pie: (bad audio, but friggin hilarious!!!!)

i like how the fat kid is dancing around before he let's go. it's probably what big ben is doing right now in his lawyer's office.

This thread is completely pointless. The OP seems to have a lot of hatred toward homosexuals, probably because he's still fighting to keep his own closet closed. I love how people are always on here proclaiming that people are Quinn fags just because they happen to think that Quinn would be the better choice at QB. Does that make HorseBalls a Seneca-Fag? Or is he a HorseBalls fag? Not sure why you would call yourself Horseballs?! Is that what was on your mind when you signed up?

Yes, I liked Quinn better than DA. Do I like him more or less than Wallace? Neither. I don't care! Both are mediocre. Both are career backups that never really got a chance to be a true starter. Black, white, red, green, blue, yellow...I don't really care what color they are. When they play in Cleveland, they are all Orange and Brown to me!

Anyway, I don't have anything against Brady or Wallace. I personally feel that neither will be the starter here after this season. Brady's probably going to get traded for a 4th or 5th round pick. Seneca will probably compete with Delhome or some other washed-up schmuck for this year. And we'll most likely draft somone with one of our 3rd rounders and groom him to be the starter next season.

There's no point in bashing people on here because of your perception of their sexuality because they happen to like a specific player. And Horseballs, your OP really made no sense...there is no relationship between liking Quinn and being racist! As previously someone already stated, you made yourself sound racist by even making that comment. Don't think too hard...It doesn't suit you.

Oh yeah...quit talking about pie people! You're making me hungry!!!

This thread is completely pointless. The OP seems to have a lot of hatred toward homosexuals, probably because he's still fighting to keep his own closet closed. I love how people are always on here proclaiming that people are Quinn fags just because they happen to think that Quinn would be the better choice at QB. Does that make HorseBalls a Seneca-Fag? Or is he a HorseBalls fag? Not sure why you would call yourself Horseballs?! Is that what was on your mind when you signed up?

Yes, I liked Quinn better than DA. Do I like him more or less than Wallace? Neither. I don't care! Both are mediocre. Both are career backups that never really got a chance to be a true starter. Black, white, red, green, blue, yellow...I don't really care what color they are. When they play in Cleveland, they are all Orange and Brown to me!

Anyway, I don't have anything against Brady or Wallace. I personally feel that neither will be the starter here after this season. Brady's probably going to get traded for a 4th or 5th round pick. Seneca will probably compete with Delhome or some other washed-up schmuck for this year. And we'll most likely draft somone with one of our 3rd rounders and groom him to be the starter next season.

There's no point in bashing people on here because of your perception of their sexuality because they happen to like a specific player. And Horseballs, your OP really made no sense...there is no relationship between liking Quinn and being racist! As previously someone already stated, you made yourself sound racist by even making that comment. Don't think too hard...It doesn't suit you.

Oh yeah...quit talking about pie people! You're making me hungry!!!

LCD, since you are not saying that Quinn is better than Wallace, then I am not calling you neither a Homo or a Racist. So why are you rushing to the aid of homos and racists? Why the need to defend homos and racists when you are not even considered a member of that class?

You don't run around saying Quinn is better than Wallace, so no one is calling you a Quinn Fag or a racist. So why rush to defend the fags and racists?

HB

LCD, since you are not saying that Quinn is better than Wallace, then I am not calling you neither a Homo or a Racist. So why are you rushing to the aid of homos and racists? Why the need to defend homos and racists when you are not even considered a member of that class?

You don't run around saying Quinn is better than Wallace, so no one is calling you a Quinn Fag or a racist. So why rush to defend the fags and racists?

HB

you must be black and gay. this is a browns football forum. who cares about what anybody does in the privacy of their own home as long as they're not hurting anyone. i think you dropping the fag bomb on here would be like me dropping the N word here. you seem pretty inmature, ignorant or very misguided. time to drop this thread.

you must be black and gay. this is a browns football forum. who cares about what anybody does in the privacy of their own home as long as they're not hurting anyone. i think you dropping the fag bomb on here would be like me dropping the N word here. you seem pretty inmature, ignorant or very misguided. time to drop this thread.

And another homo steps out of the closet.

Folks, it's official: Miktoxic is Gay.

Everyone should be glad I started this thread ... now we know who the homos are amongst us.

HB

And another homo steps out of the closet.

Folks, it's official: Miktoxic is Gay.

Everyone should be glad I started this thread ... now we know who the homos are amongst us.

HB

oooooh, you're anger is making me so hot!!! dude i'm not the one with the screen name: HORSE BALLS. are you letting everyone know what you like in your mouth? go hold up a liquor store somewhere, friggin jerk.

HB

Can you please try to actually comprehend what I said. I was not defending racists or fags. I am defending the people on this board that you choose to call racists and fags! Like I said, a preference of one player over the other does not mean someone is gay or racist. However, more often than not, when someone feels the need to, unprovoked, start rambling about fags and racists, they usually have something to hide along those lines themselves. You are really running off at the mouth about gays and racists. Are you hiding something?

Or it would just be the right thing to do!

You're right. I don't care if Hitler was at the game. If he boos for Pittssburgh the whole time, he can stay.....

After the game though, I would capture him and charge gay black jewish men $20 a pop to sodomize him in public. They wouldn't be hard to find, the stadium is halfway between Beachwood and Lakewood. :rolleyes:

Wtf is with this place? Everything is homosexual around here! First off anyone who has faith that either of these men are that great is mental! Wtf makes wallace any better than quinn? They played for 2 different teams with 2 different systems, of which wallace played in the better one "hands down". You can ship off both of these guys for all I care for a real QB. Wallace wouldn't have done any better if not worse! Its getting hard to tell who is gay for who around here! Wallace is hands down better......wtf......why don't you ask seattle who just basically gave him to us for anything they could get. That's just mental!

+1

Couldn't agree more!

Are you cuming out of the closet? If So GAY BOY then you need to keep it to yourself!

Maybe you and queenie quinn can have a date and swap spit together. Fag!

only closet i'm comin out of is the one where your sister and mother were, and i had to say "excuse me" for the line to back up. what are you 12 years old? get for real douche. go burn somethin aryan nation gimp.

This whole thread is out of line. I realize it's off season, but this kind of shit is what caused trouble before. I'm guilty as hell of provoking other people and name calling, but I have sincerely tried to stop. I suggest everyone else try to remember that the main purpose of this board is the Cleveland Browns. mz the pussy., DANAMAL an the other trouble makers left this board, and it is a much better place because of it. Lets not lower it to their level, please. Thank you very much.

This whole thread is out of line. I realize it's off season, but this kind of shit is what caused trouble before. I'm guilty as hell of provoking other people and name calling, but I have sincerely tried to stop. I suggest everyone else try to remember that the main purpose of this board is the Cleveland Browns. mz the pussy., DANAMAL an the other trouble makers left this board, and it is a much better place because of it. Lets not lower it to their level, please. Thank you very much.

I agree ... let's raise our standards a little bit.

Zombo

Let's not be Roethlisbergerque and exhibit no class at alll..

Can you please try to actually comprehend what I said. I was not defending racists or fags. I am defending the people on this board that you choose to call racists and fags! Like I said, a preference of one player over the other does not mean someone is gay or racist. However, more often than not, when someone feels the need to, unprovoked, start rambling about fags and racists, they usually have something to hide along those lines themselves. You are really running off at the mouth about gays and racists. Are you hiding something?

So you say you are not defending racists or fags on one hand, but on the other hand you say you are defending people I call racists and fags. Well the only call people racists and fags are in fact racists and fags. Like I said, you don't qualify as a racist or a fag because you don't think Brady Quinn is any better than Seneca Wallace. It's the Quinn Fags that are racist when they proclaim that their handsome irish boy is better than the black quarterback we just hired when the facts CLEARLY show Wallace to be a better quarterback. That's racist. The Quinn Fags are being racist. They might as well just throw in a watermelon joke for good measure. And if you defend their racism, then I have to take a second look at you too.

HB

Seneca Wallace has more experience, with much better success, than Brady Quinn in the NFL, but Quinn fags are parading around trumpeting their horns because now their guy is #1. What gives?

Quinn sucks. And the only reason anyone would consider him better than Seneca is because Wallace is black and they probably perceive him as dumb and lazy before they have ever seen him play.

Wallace is the best QB on the roster, hands down. And if you don't see that, you are blinded by racsim.

HB

Dude, really? I think your a racist due to your ignorant post. And, who is "parading around trumpeting thier horns"? Sounds like you have some hidden issues you need resolved. Here is some help....outletting on a forum site will not solve your inner problems.

On a side note I like Seneca's stats. He may be a good transition QB but surely not a long term solution. I feel they will be drafting one for the future.

Seneca Wallace has more experience, with much better success, than Brady Quinn in the NFL, but Quinn fags are parading around trumpeting their horns because now their guy is #1. What gives?

Quinn sucks. And the only reason anyone would consider him better than Seneca is because Wallace is black and they probably perceive him as dumb and lazy before they have ever seen him play.

Wallace is the best QB on the roster, hands down. And if you don't see that, you are blinded by racsim.

HB

child please.

Idiots shouldn't be allowed use the race card, this is why no one takes the race card seriously anymore, even when an issue really might be racial.

Archived