THE BROWNS BOARD

Time for a new logo

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

The logo at the top of the page now has four players that are no longer with the team. I don't know web design and ams sure it takes time but anyone ready for a new look to the board?

How can you tell who the players are?

Seven of the players have numbers on their jerseys and the other one is Cribbs. :) Its on the main page. I was wondering what he was talking about to when I saw only two players on the other page.

a wide angle shot of two fire trucks, aimed going out of frame at symmetrical angles with hot chicks on top (with hte booze etc, but more importantly tight halter tops and some boob-boom shorts). on the ground in front of the trucks have your new browns players of choice holding the leashes of brown and orange painted pitbulls that have ripped up steeler jerseys in their mouths.

a wide angle shot of two fire trucks, aimed going out of frame at symmetrical angles with hot chicks on top (with hte booze etc, but more importantly tight halter tops and some boob-boom shorts). on the ground in front of the trucks have your new browns players of choice holding the leashes of brown and orange painted pitbulls that have ripped up steeler jerseys in their mouths.

I just masturbated to this, is that wrong?

What are boob-boom shorts?

just something i call shit like this: (be forewarned, the shit is hilarious!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkR16qmqtcs...feature=related

sorry, not trying to bring in anything perverted, just trying to answer a question.

dat girl is nasty.......all night long

Archived