THE BROWNS BOARD

Delhomme coming to Cleveland per WOIO (channel 4)

DieHardBrownsFan

Just heard that they caught Delhomme leaving Berea, he looked happy, smiled and said he was on his way to get a physical. Looks like he is our new QB (providing he passes the physical).

great. i can't tie a noose fast enough. is he bringing his hoverround with him?

Jake is indeed gritty and a gutty player............and cannot play a lick\

but he is twice as good as Quinn...........

so we get double nothing

Jake is indeed gritty and a gutty player............and cannot play a lick\

but he is twice as good as Quinn...........

so we get double nothing

He can play some.

We just have to understand the future is still the future....be it a pick this year, next year, or the year after.

I would like to get a Peyton Manning as much as anyone, but really good QBs don't generally become free agents.

Really Rich....what were you expecting out of all of this???

I see it as steps forward....Be it Jake for a few years, Wallace for a few years...the point is the team knows it has to upgrade....and we still have the draft this year and or next.

You're a friend, but I think we are selling Jake just be little short.

Sometimes you have to bridge the gap....and both you and I have experienced some pretty big gaps...I was a teenager in 64 and you may have been as well...if not, pretty close...I think we are finally going to witness a 5 year plan that actually produces us a team we can cheer full out and contends on a regular basis.

At this point, 7-8 wins sounds pretty good, if it can lead to something.

We have waited this long my friend...a couple more years isn't going to hurt us at this point since we have been waiting near a half a century now.

I hope when it finally happens, all of us old timers, and we seem to have several around here....Roach, Sperk....why I like the place.....we can share it together....hell, you might even see me cry.

Truth be known, I am a big soft heart.

Archived