THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting Prospect

Thaak

oh cuz i remember seeing you at all of the Kent games. Im sorry.

yeah since you know exaclly what i look like :rolleyes:

i was at every game just like the last 6 years i know your a homer but lets not make up lies

but your right he's so wonderful and elusive that every NFL team was in such a rush to see him and everybody has heard of him

talk about a bunch of lies

he's not wonderful he has average at best hands drops way too many passes and plays alot slower then his 40 not that elusive

Was at 2 Kent St games last year one against West Mich he got wide open down field and the ball went right through his hands, but at other times he made nice grabs

Next at the Akron game he straight up sucked dropped passes and didnt even try to catch one cuz he was woried about the hit to come.

If he had a great day then give him a try as an undrafted free agent but drafting him would be a stretch but thats just what i saw in 2 games

Was at 2 Kent St games last year one against West Mich he got wide open down field and the ball went right through his hands, but at other times he made nice grabs

Next at the Akron game he straight up sucked dropped passes and didnt even try to catch one cuz he was woried about the hit to come.

If he had a great day then give him a try as an undrafted free agent but drafting him would be a stretch but thats just what i saw in 2 games

wait shhh dont you know you cant even say anything bad about a Kent st player it only proves you didnt go to any games :rolleyes: (its sarcasim because of the other Dbag homer poster)

Archived