THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Sign Watson

You know what, I used to get him and Ben Coates mixed up. They both played in NE but Coates was drafted in like 91 or something. That's why we tend to think Watson is old. Because of that damn Ben Coates!

Thats got to be it!!! Ha, I was like why are we signing a 40 year old tight end!!

6'6 260 is undersized? LMFAO whose crack have you been smoking?

That guy isn't 250 soaking wet. He looks a little undersized to me. Also, I don't think D-Train was saying use him all the time in the slot, but if you have a 2 tight end set and you can put him in motion into the slot which could create some nice match up problems if they try to check him with a DB or Safety.

That guy isn't 250 soaking wet. He looks a little undersized to me. Also, I don't think D-Train was saying use him all the time in the slot, but if you have a 2 tight end set and you can put him in motion into the slot which could create some nice match up problems if they try to check him with a DB or Safety.

yeah since you can tell how much people weigh just by looking at them :rolleyes:

Lets not get carred away we still have alot of gaps on this team. We still have some holes in the secondary, O-line, D-line, and WR.

I know we still have holes. I expected a 90% roster flip over Mangini's first two years. But we have upgraded 3 starting slots before the draft. That is just excellent and it makes the draft that much more effective when you have talented, consistent vets in here to play next to the young guys.

Whats really nice about this deal is all 6.35 of the guaranteed is paid in the first year and its uncapped so it dont hurt us, that means the following 2 years he will only cost us around 2 mil a year against the cap. Great move, now we need to resign some of are tendered players and use the same philosphy and take advantage of this uncapped year

Archived