THE BROWNS BOARD

WCO

Athensbuck26

the major thing he fails to write as well as most every Clausen lover is the level of talent he played last season. Guys, 4 or 5 teams (can't remember which) of the teams he played had total team defenses in the 90's out of roughly 120 Division 1 teams. That stat includes Washington, who was dead last in total defense. That's such a gigantic stat in college football. I don't feel like looking up the stats again right now but i will probably dig it up from my old post here in a little.

Also, comparing a QB who hasn't played a down to Phillip Rivers? Wow, just wow.

Well, I've never considered myself much of a beauty so I'm not too critical of others in the appearance department. The only exception is beauty pageants. Anyone in a pageant is there for the purpose of being judged so I'm happy to oblige.

As for prospective QBs, I'd love some eye candy a la Brian Sipe but I'd settle for football talent over looks any day of the week and twice on game day.

But K, you didn't answer the question. Where does Jimmy Clausen fall on the 1 to 10 scale?

(and where does Sipe fall?)

But K, you didn't answer the question. Where does Jimmy Clausen fall on the 1 to 10 scale?

(and where does Sipe fall?)

If it's a strict 1-10 scale, I'd say Jimmy falls somewhere on the below 5 side of the middle. I'd say 4ish on a good day for someone in his age range. That particular picture isn't very flattering so may drop him down a bit on the scale. The picture of a jewelry-laden Jimmy Clausen in a white fur coat reminds me of Joe Namath. (Never could understand what girls saw in Namath. I think he's one homely dude.)

On a strict 1-10 scale Brian Sipe, back in the day, would have definitely landed somewhere around a 12 (in the "makes ovaries jump for joy" category). Recent photos would suggest that there hasn't been much of a decline.

Speaking for myself and most women I know, it's a sliding scale with many subcategories, including negative numbers and fractions as well as bonus points for intangibles and special talents ... but we don't dwell on it.

On a strict 1-10 scale Brian Sipe, back in the day, would have definitely landed somewhere around a 12 (in the "makes ovaries jump for joy" category). kshutchins

LOL, btw, I really appreciate you being here. :D

On a strict 1-10 scale Brian Sipe, back in the day, would have definitely landed somewhere around a 12 (in the "makes ovaries jump for joy" category). Recent photos would suggest that there hasn't been much of a decline.

You are a funny lady! And you can't be that funny without being smart! Thanks for being part of the board!

Archived