THE BROWNS BOARD

What new jersey will you be purchasing?

Rust Belt

I hear ya.

I've eaten wings at the Anchor Bar when Frank and Teresa were there.

Buffalo Brew Pub

And

Pearl Street Brewery

I get my CDs pressed in Orchard Park,

Great town.

I think if you airlifted a stranger from Cleveland to Buffalo he'd not know he'd moved.

Best

WSS

Anchor bar sucks! Seriously - a tourist trap. I would recommend either Duffs or Sals for chicken wings if you come to town. Duffs won best wings in Buffalo this month.

Heck... maybe even Massaquoi?

Hello? McFly? Is anybody home? Don't waste your money on current players. Buy the jersey of one of the team's Hall of Famers. Nothing looks dumber than some guy wearing the jersey of some guy that essentially flopped. All the Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow and Derek Anderson and Kameron Wimbley jerseys out there are just so much moth fodder.

Stick with the Kosar, Sipe, Brown, Newsome etc. etc purchases.

You will look much smarter for much longer that way.

I have a hate for Pittsburgh... so that is one reason.

and I've always visited Cleveland as a child.

Trust me - if it came down to the Bills and Browns - It's the Buffalo Bills all the way...

but I like the underdog teams - and the Bills and Browns are in close proximity and have similar histories.

I can relate to you guys on a football level

OK, then, get a Joe Delamelleure jersey.....that way you can honor a Hall of Famer that played for both the Bills and the Browns.

Hello? McFly? Is anybody home? Don't waste your money on current players. Buy the jersey of one of the team's Hall of Famers. Nothing looks dumber than some guy wearing the jersey of some guy that essentially flopped. All the Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow and Derek Anderson and Kameron Wimbley jerseys out there are just so much moth fodder.

Stick with the Kosar, Sipe, Brown, Newsome etc. etc purchases.

You will look much smarter for much longer that way.

i wouldnt say Winslow flopped

or Wimbley

man i feel for you guys. i live just north of nyc and a couple that i know are afc east freaks. she's a bills fan (being from buffalo) and he's a jets fan. imagine the fights in that house. anyways we all hang out at the same bar on sudays watching the games and at the start of the season every year she'll be blaring "i really feel sorry for you" (meaning the browns fan that i am) but it always, at least recently, is that i'm feeling sorry for her. buffalo and cleveland have alot in common. both really proud blue-collar towns where the weather detracts alot of players from wanting to play there. i thought dick jauron (sp?) was a good coach and just got eaten up by his players inabilty to make plays. btw F t.o.

my best jersey ever. kevin mack. i think it's down to it's last thread. oh and i don't buy jerseys to hang them up and not wear them. usually on monday when i look at the mess of clothes i tore off of me in a druken stooper from the night before i find the mack jersey covered in a mix of chili dog vomit and jagermeister. yum!

what a waste of good booze

I still have a Garcia bobble head my brother gave me for Christmas a few years ago.

Get out the driver and take a few practice swings, my nephew and son did that with their Timmy Couch bobble heads

Now you are thinking until they got three or four pro bowls under their belt.........buying a signature jersey is like hoping to get lucky going to the prom stag! Just ask those 2 million OSU fans that had to replace the name on their Clarett jerseys. You can get a Rae Carruth jersey and get paid for receiving it.

I'd like to get an old school Clay Matthews or Kevin Mack jersey. They were the ones that got me into the Browns.

As for current players...The heart of Josh Cribbs cannot be questioned! He gives it every time he gets it! I love watching a game with friends....waiting for a kickoff and just bellowing, "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBBS"! So happy we got him signed.

I'd also blow some cash on Joe Thomas jersey. The man is a rock.

I'm a hoodie guy though...Maybe I'll look into building one online.

Archived