THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns released Heiden and re-signed Trusnik.

DAWGPOUND16

I think due to Heidens recent injuries, he is probably more of a liabilty when it comes time to fill out a roster with guys who will be able to take the pounding over 16 regular season games.

He served his purpose while he was here, and has proven he belongs in th NFL. Ill tip my hat to him, he was a good player. But its time to move on and bring in some studs.

I dont think that he re-signed, according to clevelandbrowns.com, just his tender. I am not sure how signing your tender works. If you sign it, does that mean you can't negotiate with other teams, or is it that you have to sign it to negotiate with other teams. I understand the whole RFA thing, other than the whole signing of the tender thing...

Neither move is surprising.

I wish Heiden well. I am always a fan of his type "blue collar" player. He did everything ever asked of him & was always a TEAM player & IMHO was our best all around tight end. The body & age just caught up to him. All we can ask is that his place be taken by a player of equal character & attitude.

I'm pleased about the Trusnik signing. He's another "blue collar" type player.

Mike

Neither move is surprising.

I wish Heiden well. I am always a fan of his type "blue collar" player. He did everything ever asked of him & was always a TEAM player & IMHO was our best all around tight end. The body & age just caught up to him. All we can ask is that his place be taken by a player of equal character & attitude.

I'm pleased about the Trusnik signing. He's another "blue collar" type player.

Mike

I never saw that role with k2. I liked Steve way better. K2 was good but his attitude was not for the team.

Archived