THE BROWNS BOARD

BRADY QUINN TRADED

DAWGPOUND16

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ONE OF THE GREATEST DAY EVER AS A BROWNS FAN

Browns acquired FB Peyton Hillis and two conditional draft picks from the Broncos in exchange for QB Brady Quinn.

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/10484726078

Hillis is a beast. He was a fantasy star at the end of the season for the Broncos 2 years back from what I can remember...

ONE OF THE GREATEST DAY EVER AS A BROWNS FAN

Browns acquired FB Peyton Hillis and two conditional draft picks from the Broncos in exchange for QB Brady Quinn.

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/10484726078

I wouldn't say the greatest day, but we all saw how Quinn threw in December in the weather. Good luck in Denver dude, you are going to need it.

wow. holgren ain't Fxxxing around! now let's see what we can get done in the draft. i feel better now as a browns fan than i have in years, and we haven't played a game yet! no i'm not a quinn hater. i actually liked both DA and quinn. too bad they sucked. GO BROWNS!!!!

Cause fantasy production translates into NFL production....

Also... Denver won 3 out of the 4 games where Hillis has started. Through these 4 games he had 5 rushing touchdowns. His highlight came against the Jets where he ran for 129 yards and one touchdown.

< Cue music and little people > Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead".

Also... Denver won 3 out of the 4 games where Hillis has started. Through these 4 games he had 5 rushing touchdowns. His highlight came against the Jets where he ran for 129 yards and one touchdown.

Yeah, I'm aware of the guy's stats. I play FFB too. But in those games where he did have nice production, he was playing tailback because Denver's RB core was decimated by injuries. He's a FB by trade and that's what he'll be here in Cleveland.

Still, the fact that we got anything back out of Quinn is a plus.

2011 6th round Pick and Conditional 2012 pick

Well just glad it all over and we can get back to everyone supporting the team together, well at least until sides are chosen between the new QB's that is

Yeah, I'm aware of the guy's stats. I play FFB too. But in those games where he did have nice production, he was playing tailback because Denver's RB core was decimated by injuries. He's a FB by trade and that's what he'll be here in Cleveland.

Still, the fact that we got anything back out of Quinn is a plus.

Agreed. After the draft - we should see an almost completely changed Browns team that will actually compete for the North.

I like getting Hillis out of the trade, didnt really fit for McDaniels but he is a duel FB/RB who even returned kicks. He could do some short yardage pound it in there running for us. I dont see a need to draft a RB now. Do you think they moved Wimbley cuz they want to start Fujita at OLB?

The Quinn / Anderson era is officially over.

Praise God.

They both sucked and I hope and prayed we would just flush them both and start over at the position this year, and we have.

I do have to say though, the rabid defense of Brady by the Quinn fans last offseason was the gayest thing I have ever seen on a football message board.

Most of those guys are at Barking Tard now ... but, damn they must be embarrassed by the unadultered gayness they exhibited over the past year.

Zombo

--He's a leader! Look at at his Wonderlics! Look at his biceps! Brady McDreamy!

Archived