THE BROWNS BOARD

BRADY QUINN TRADED

DAWGPOUND16

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obvious Troll is obvious

with 2001 posts? obvious newb is more like it.

i think Lummy sat on 1999 posts for months now just waiting for this moment.

so we should go by money not who the better player is?

thank god your not the GM

bro, just hang back and lurk for a couple months or something. please!

This sucks. I have a Quinn and a Wimbley jersey

that definitely sucks.

Well I think it's very clear now that we are drafting a qb. We are probably going to trade up to get Claussen. I am willing to bet $100 on it.
the guy with the Quinn and Wimbley jerseys wants to bet $100 the Browns will trade up to get Claussen?!?

i don't have it but this is too good to pass up. you're on!

I didn't feel the need to trade Quinn, I thought we could give him a full year.

But I'm glad we made this trade. I've always loved Peyton Hillis, he's my fantasy FB every year. I can't wait to see what he does. I just hope we can get something for Vickers, then. He was a great FB for us, but I don't think people outside of Cleveland will see what he's capable of.

maybe Vickers can fill Heiden's role?

everybody keeps thinking WCO and all i see is a Smashmouth bread crumb trail.

everybody keeps thinking WCO and all i see is a Smashmouth bread crumb trail.

was it stated somewhere that we're definitely implementing the WCO? i thought holmgren was head of nfl operations (or something like that) not the head coach. i know he's putting his stamp on this team but will mangini change his offensive philosophy? he said he's not going to coach so why is everyone saying that he's going to 'groom' our next rookie QB (if we were to draft one)? hard to do that from the front office.

was it stated somewhere that we're definitely implementing the WCO? i thought holmgren was head of nfl operations (or something like that) not the head coach. i know he's putting his stamp on this team but will mangini change his offensive philosophy? he said he's not going to coach so why is everyone saying that he's going to 'groom' our next rookie QB (if we were to draft one)? hard to do that from the front office.

**shrugs**

it's just what humans do i guess.

Quinn always sucked even in college I got a lot of hate here and elsewhere ..........making a big deal we blew a first and second on that bum

Good riddance.................let him lose games for someone else............another Phil Sewage blunder drano

I got a lot of hate here and elsewhere ..........

let it go dude. take a deep breath. LOL :lol:

savage sucked. we've made some serious draft day blunders in the past. hopefully that will change this year.

jersey sales..... funny..... We are drafting a QB imho look out in the 2nd round. IF it is Claussen the same crazies that supported BQ in terms of jersey sales,rv paintings, subway commercials will be right back here screaming.....

Whatever I like the House cleaning and wish them both well.....sort of. You dont hire a stop gap 35 years old and a perennial system back up without plans for drafting a franchise young up and comer........ CANT WAIT for the draft.

As much as I didn't want Quinn to go, there was really no place for him anymore. Holmgren's running a new offense this year, and if he doesn't think you're "it", you're gone. Browns need a solid starter AND backup familiar with the westcoast style. Delhomme and Wallace (my guess is Ratliff will be cut) will be around for a few years at most while the QB the Browns draft this year is being acclimated with the new system. It also gives a few year's insurance in case the QB we draft isn't our guy. It's looking like this year and next is built so the young guys can adjust to west coast play AND be competitive in the AFCN with results. I still think Quinn can be effective if he drops the weights and watches more film.

The drama is over!

wow! Which X QB will have more success in the near future?

I just hope we get a real QB in the draft and not one of these projects that Phil Savage would go after.

let it go dude. take a deep breath. LOL :lol:

savage sucked. we've made some serious draft day blunders in the past. hopefully that will change this year.

yeah and the guy who said Savage sucked from day one was me......................got crucified.........

no mea culpa's on that or the others so far.................If you have nothing to say ............let it go.........capice

Quinn always sucked even in college I got a lot of hate here and elsewhere ..........making a big deal we blew a first and second on that bum

Good riddance.................let him lose games for someone else............another Phil Sewage blunder drano

Not a whole lot of Quinn loving coming from this site, many here pretty much kept that in-check, so much so that those who were goo-goo eyed over Quinn, packed up and left the site.

The Cleveland Browns have always been the focus.

Rich, we are going to start a new tailgate format this season. Instead of having a big tailgate each Home date, we are going to pick approx three dates and have Huge parties on those dates. The inbetween dates are subject to differ. Hope we see you at the sacred land this season.

Not a whole lot of Quinn loving coming from this site, many here pretty much kept that in-check, so much so that those who were goo-goo eyed over Quinn, packed up and left the site.

The Cleveland Browns have always been the focus.

Rich, we are going to start a new tailgate format this season. Instead of having a big tailgate each Home date, we are going to pick approx three dates and have Huge parties on those dates. The inbetween dates are subject to differ. Hope we see you at the sacred land this season.

You're Lumberg though....

Is Hillis a full time HB or FB or a little of both? I just would like to know any opinions on what he is going to do for us.

I like big backs. I hate all tweeners unless they are RB's tweening toward FB.

Let's pound the rock!

Bronco fan here,

You guys got a hard work ethic, selfless team player who takes on tacklers, good hands and a mean stiff arm in Hillis. I suggest you put pressure on your coach to give the guy the ball.

I'll be rooting for him from Denver (sort of...you know what I mean).

i agree 100%. just don't get the wimbley trade.

Wimbley is not much of a player never has been since they figured out his rookie year all he had was a speed rush.............stank at everything else.........another Savage blunder good riddance

Is Hillis a full time HB or FB or a little of both? I just would like to know any opinions on what he is going to do for us.

Look at his stats form 08. He caught for 116 one game, 4 weeks later ran for 129. Looks like a Brad Hoover type back. Can catch, run for short tough yards, some speed and can block.

No shit, look at this video. This dude is 250lbs? Any every down back?

Archived