THE BROWNS BOARD

Holmgren better win at least 6 games

Athensbuck26

i think he's basically cleaning house. i like all the moves except the wimbley trade. i think we will win 5 games. yes he's putting together the team but ultimately he's not a coach or player so the blame can't rest on his shoulders if these guys don't perform.

i think he's basically cleaning house. i like all the moves except the wimbley trade. i think we will win 5 games. yes he's putting together the team but ultimately he's not a coach or player so the blame can't rest on his shoulders if these guys don't perform.

yes it 100% can

he didnt NEED to bring those players in but he wanted to

or he's gone

pointless trades, questionable signings, not making players happy (harrison, cribbs, Jackson etc)

i mean people wanted mangini gone after a 5 win year why not give MH the same reaction?

They haven't played a game people. WTF. Calm down Sally.

or he's gone

pointless trades, questionable signings, not making players happy (harrison, cribbs, Jackson etc)

i mean people wanted mangini gone after a 5 win year why not give MH the same reaction?

LOL...say what???....go root for the Broncos man.

Have fun.

Mangini was still the Coach the last time I checked...... Holmgren is shaping the franchise like Jerry Jones..... but the Coach still is getting his input and shaping who he wants also.......

Mangini deserves a LOT of the credit for salvaging a badly overrated team and getting discipline in along with using dregs to fill out a roster last year

It's really wild how little some people on this board know about football.

Ecspecially athensbucks. I swear we all get a little dumber everytime we read one of his posts. What a tard. Wimbley a top ten backer? im still laughing at that one. If Benard continues to show the progress he showed last year then wimbley more than likely wouldnt even be good enough to start for this team. Holmgren making bad signings? Who was he suppose to go out and sign in this weak free agent class? Fujita and Watson were excellent upgrades without having to break the bank. Alienating Cribbs and Jackson? Last i checked they more than took care of him and signed a great deal that made him happy and locked him up for three years. Jackson, who cares? I like DQ he is a decent inside linebacker but nothing special, closer to walli rainer than the next ray lewis. HE was tagged for about what he is worth. A Second round pick. I would be stoked to get that this year in this draft instead of resigning Jackson. Jackson is adequate but we definately could upgrade at his positon.

Ecspecially athensbucks. I swear we all get a little dumber everytime we read one of his posts. What a tard. Wimbley a top ten backer? im still laughing at that one. If Benard continues to show the progress he showed last year then wimbley more than likely wouldnt even be good enough to start for this team. Holmgren making bad signings? Who was he suppose to go out and sign in this weak free agent class? Fujita and Watson were excellent upgrades without having to break the bank. Alienating Cribbs and Jackson? Last i checked they more than took care of him and signed a great deal that made him happy and locked him up for three years. Jackson, who cares? I like DQ he is a decent inside linebacker but nothing special, closer to walli rainer than the next ray lewis. HE was tagged for about what he is worth. A Second round pick. I would be stoked to get that this year in this draft instead of resigning Jackson. Jackson is adequate but we definately could upgrade at his positon.

Look at my last post on the third page on the Wimbley traded thread for a better laugh.

or he's gone

Tell ya what you can be the first in line to give the new czar an apology and you could probly blow him when he has this team in the playoff hunt in a few years bub. Like anyone gives a F&CK if any browns player is happy. MH isn't settling for mediocre so if your happy then you ain't working.

Glad we got cribbs signed and all but he was the B1TCh in that situation.

so, prior to getting hired, MH was considered a credible leader that would restore our franchise to its once epic proportions.

he starts cutting the fat that savage, as well as past GM's, had started collecting, that resulted in a perpetual loser.

its almost incomprehensible that we STILL have idiots that are now calling out the best front office we've had in recent memory....the gaul of some browns fans to think they now better. you want a winner? shut the xxxx up and throw down you bias for a minute.....then shut the xxxx up.

so, prior to getting hired, MH was considered a credible leader that would restore our franchise to its once epic proportions.

he starts cutting the fat that savage, as well as past GM's, had started collecting, that resulted in a perpetual loser.

its almost incomprehensible that we STILL have idiots that are now calling out the best front office we've had in recent memory....the gaul of some browns fans to think they now better. you want a winner? shut the xxxx up and throw down you bias for a minute.....then shut the xxxx up.

You told them.

Yeah, um, Holmgren isn't coaching or playing so I am pretty sure he will be here for at least the length of his contract even if we win 5 games in 5 years.

I knew this was going to happen. Holmgren comes in and does all of the dirty work (that I said was coming in October) and he is the savior. A lot of us knew this roster was going to get flipped and if it were Mangini making these same decisions, he would be getting blasted for panicking. Then again, I'm not sure Lerner would have let Mangini make these decisions.

Next, people seem to be giving Holmgren all of the credit. Don't forget the coach and GM have probably, more say over what deals are made. But Holmgren gets the TV time which I'm pretty sure is the way the coach and GM want it. Lets give Heckert and Mangini a little credit here to people!

i gotta take a beak......almost every board is in meltdown, sans this one. new idiots and troll accounts abound to express the fact that mike and co. dont know what the hell they are doing, they're making all the wrong moves, and not getting proper compensation in return.

didn't ya know quinn was at least worth a 2nd since we spent a 1st and 2nd to get him? nevermind his monumental suckage on the firld, worth as a player is directly proportional to draft status.

same in wimbley's case....poeple everywhere shitting themselves because we traded and average player (at best) for less than we paid.....

its maddening.....armchair GMs already throwing our new FO under the bus, and already we have been dismissed amongst our own fanbase.

its pretty xxxxing sad actually....

Archived