THE BROWNS BOARD

New Beginning ... Browns fans reunite

ATENEARS

Out with the old, in with new.

This is a great new beginning (again). Not sure what is in-store for us record wise, but a new beginning for Browns fans to regroup and get back on the same page. The QB controversy caused a lot a rif among Browns fans, here's to partying once again as a group.

The Browns Board had 960 users online at once today. Many new members since October of 2009 when tensions were heated and many more since Holmgren has taken over. It's a new chapter and a new beginning.

Raise your glass to yet another rebirth.

Cheers!

Not only am I with you...........but for the first time in ten years optimisitic we are actually doing progress.................

Davis and Savage and the starter regimes.................whew what garbage..........and Quinn useless........good riddance

You da man Stan...

I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

I can't argue with you there on the WR pointt, especially with a new QB coming in.

I also can't believe that we are starting over (again ... yet again), but for some reason, once again, I'm game. Let's bring it on, full throttle.

Here we go again ... shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

I mean as a Browns fan the draft is by far my favorite time of the year.. This draft will be extra special.. I would love to see us trade and get 2 more 4th round picks.

Imagine having three picks in each rounds 3-5.. Man I better get extra popcorn this year.

I wish i could say "a great new beginning" again but until i see a viable quarterback and matching WR corp i cant, right now all i see is below mediocre overpriced and over the hill FAs ,firesale trades with little or no value and no notable upgrade to the team in general....heres ta hoping for "a great new beginning again" but in my eyes it aint happened yet...;)

And ya i understand the fundamentals of rebuilding but delhomo should have never even been considered and that scares the hell out of me...

shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

As you know...I'm always In. I think we're headed into the right direction. A team that can kick as on the front lines and hopefully score a few.

Go Browns!

Doug

You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

love it! well now the first couple of rounds of the draft are friday night so i won't feel as bad being tipsy then compared to waking up on a saturday morning and poundin 'em back. it sucks when you have to justify that shit to yourself and other people. you know what? Fxxx them!!

Cheers!... Im going with the crown

Holmgren sure is cuttin the fat!, just look at this draft...

3-3-3

5-5-5-5

6-6

Yes, that is a 'crowning' moment. I believe three in the third means a glass filled three fingers high!

Out with the old, in with new.

This is a great new beginning (again). Not sure what is in-store for us record wise, but a new beginning for Browns fans to regroup and get back on the same page. The QB controversy caused a lot a rif among Browns fans, here's to partying once again as a group.

The Browns Board had 960 users online at once today. Many new members since October of 2009 when tensions were heated and many more since Holmgren has taken over. It's a new chapter and a new beginning.

Raise your glass to yet another rebirth.

Cheers!

Just read this....must have missed it the first time I scanned your new posts (sorry about my duplicate topic). You're right Stan...... no more bitching.

The debate is over....... same feeling like when are constipated and finally have a huge shit. It's nice to have it over and done with..... now lets flush the stinker down and move forward.

Archived