THE BROWNS BOARD

It's time

buster

Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

GO DELHOMME!

GO BROWNS!

ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

GO DELHOMME!

GO BROWNS!

ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

All I have to say is I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRAFT! With this many picks in a DEEP draft, I just might have to stock the fridge with PBR (wish it was POC) and get my 4-day drink on! Go Browns! We took out the trash this month and its time to stock the fridge in April! This really is going to be a young team and I for one am ready to absorb some growing pains if I see some bright spots this year. I will definitely need to come up for a couple of games this year.

Im not suprised that the both of them have been replaced. From looking at the players who have been acquired so far in free agency, it looks like we are building up to have a powerful running game. Some may not like Watson, but he will be missed in NE. Im glad to have him on board.

Now lets get Harrison under contract and draft another tackle or guard so we can run the ball in december.

If Harrison (and even Jennings) keep playing and improving like they have throughout last year......man- you're right. And can you imagine......we'll have a new TE and a QB has proven ability to throw. We'll pinpoint any new issues alot quicker.........

GO DELHOMME!

GO BROWNS!

Yep, all that bad blood and ridiculous in-fighting is gone.

Zombo

-- Let "Seneca Fags vs. DelHomos" begin!

But you're so quick to hate on those who like Quinn based on his appearance?

Face it, you don't like Seneca because he's a black guy.

[Add any other type of debate that's recently been had on this forum]

So I guess Zombo you have been called out. You are now a gay racist! Its always nice to be able to hate those people who hate you.

And for the record I am pulling for our starting QB. Whoever that is on gameday. Go Browns!!!!!!

So I guess Zombo you have been called out. You are now a gay racist! Its always nice to be able to hate those people who hate you.

And for the record I am pulling for our starting QB. Whoever that is on gameday. Go Browns!!!!!!

Yes, all of us DelHomos are going to admit to being gay racists up front, I figure let's just get that out of the way, and then you are forced to discuss football with us.

Zombo

--"DelHomos: we are sexually attracted to our guy, and we don't like your guy because he's black. Any questions?"

Yes, all of us DelHomos are going to admit to being gay racists up front, I figure let's just get that out of the way, and then you are forced to discuss football with us.

Zombo

--"DelHomos: we are sexually attracted to our guy, and we don't like your guy because he's black. Any questions?"

Classic!!!! LMAO!!!! They should put that into the Browns board archives of the funniest ever posts!!

GO DELHOMME!

GO BROWNS!

Go Delhomme?

Or is it go Wallace?

Or go Ratliff?

Or go Bradford? Or some other QB yet to be drafted?

Archived