THE BROWNS BOARD

People are so negative about the quaterbacks we have.

Carolina Brownie

First off, no one has seen a single game played by Delhomme or Wallace in a Browns jersey. I personally think we aren't done with the quarterback hunt, we still have the draft people. But say Delhomme starts and comes out like throwing footballs like Peyton Manning, everyone who was talking crap in the pre-season will be sucking his poll like a b*tch. when the season gets underway.

I'm not trying to sound like a prick or anything, but some of you guys sound like we have lost of half our games from a season not even started yet.

First off, no one has seen a single game played by Delhomme or Wallace in a Browns jersey. I personally think we aren't done with the quarterback hunt, we still have the draft people. But say Delhomme starts and comes out like throwing footballs like Peyton Manning, everyone who was talking crap in the pre-season will be sucking his poll like a b*tch. when the season gets underway.

I'm not trying to sound like a prick or anything, but some of you guys sound like we have lost of half our games from a season not even started yet.

I think it is habit for them. They have just gotten used to losing and complaining!!!! I couldn't agree with you more. It's funny down here in Cincinnati you get the opposite. All of the annoying fans get crazy talking about how great their team is going to be even when they suck! And even after they have a losing record they still swear that they are going to turn it around and go to the superbowl. LOL!

Lets go Browns.

... possibly because we picked up a QB that played for a team for years, developed, then they cut him loose after a lousy season. Doesn't create a great feeling of Peyton Manning having come to Cleveland, now does it ?

Everyone here wants a successful team, so many are just tired of the same ole BS year after year. Also, speculation that Holmgren is all he's built up to be might be a reason or two.

There are 4 teams that have NEVER made it to a Super Bowl. Guess which one resides in Ohio.

Can't imagine why we'd be frustrated, skeptical, concerned or irritated.

In the end moaning and whining isnt going to help anything other than maybe to temporarily calm and relieve anxiety and regime paranoia caused by this organizations shortcomings for the past 10 years ,all we can do is buckle down and hope that MH and hecktard can get things under control and build correctly by the draft over time..so far i like what i assume is "the plan" but patience will be required, i like that MH is doing what mangina failed to do in a timely fashion but i will feel better when some of mangina's worthless pets are waived before the start of the season..

As for delhomo if he can beat wallace and whomever the walrus brings in out to win the start then so be it...i just want to see some progress toward a stable, younger and more consistent team that never lays down or quits, everything else would then fall in place.....

GO BROWNS!

In the end moaning and whining isnt going to help anything other than maybe to temporarily calm and relieve anxiety and regime paranoia caused by this organizations shortcomings for the past 10 years ,all we can do is buckle down and hope that MH and hecktard can get things under control and build correctly by the draft over time..so far i like what i assume is "the plan" but patience will be required, i like that MH is doing what mangina failed to do in a timely fashion but i will feel better when some of mangina's worthless pets are waived before the start of the season..

As for delhomo if he can beat wallace and whomever the walrus brings in out to win the start then so be it...i just want to see some progress toward a stable, younger and more consistent team that never lays down or quits, everything else would then fall in place.....

GO BROWNS!

I think we need to give them a chance before we start labeling them "Delhomo" and "Hecktard" :P

I agree. Some its ridiculous, we should all be celebrating. Cleveland Browns fans need to stop being so pessimistic. It has been a great off-season so far...

Fujita - SIGNED

Pashos - SIGNED

Watson - SIGNED

Delhomme - TRADE

Wallace - TRADE

Hillis - TRADE

DRAFT - 1-2-3-3-3-4-5-5-5-5-6-6

LOST Wimbley, Pool, Brady, DA, Heiden, Hadnot

We were 5-11 last year!...people act like our qbs were fantastic. Im glad they're both outta here. It tore apart the fans, we all need to rejoice! This is a new Era!

will be sucking his poll like a b*tch. when the season gets underway.

is he working for the census bureau?

no i agree with jrexx. i'm happy as hell with what we've done since FA started and the draft is gonna be awesome. i just have a jumping-up-and-down enthusiasm about delhomme or wallace. obviously the upside to wallace is greater but i believe delhomme will be a stop-gap starter or a saavy ( :rolleyes: ) veteran backup that can help the younger guys out.

It's true Del wasn't terrific last season but some guys just need a change of scenery to get it back. Even if he doesn't play like his old self, he'll be more productive than Brady or DA. Him and Wallace will be around for just a few years at the most while the Browns search for a franchise guy, and I'M ****ING HOPING that guy will be drafted this year.

Let's not forget however that Jake Delhomme is now entering his second season post-Tommy John surgery. It's a well-known fact that the arm strength doesn't really come back until year 2. That's why I was so surprised to see Carolina cut him. If that form holds....look out Browns fans. Look out NFL!

Let's not forget however that Jake Delhomme is now entering his second season post-Tommy John surgery. It's a well-known fact that the arm strength doesn't really come back until year 2. That's why I was so surprised to see Carolina cut him. If that form holds....look out Browns fans. Look out NFL!

Let's hope!

Its kind of refreshing that we have a new start at QB, granted they are just stop gaps, but something new, no more DA or BQ homerizims. I never really was a big fan of Jake but my buddy is a Panthers fan and he loved him. He had a terrible year and he is old as far as qbs go. If our Wrs can catch this year, I think we will be fine. The Hillis addition is so great, he is a hardnosed badass.

Archived