THE BROWNS BOARD

All You Bitches, Take My Shots!

Zombo

Ben Latest: VIP Partier Tells Story, Private Eye Hired, Cop Seen In Photo

No Charges On Roethlisberger; Investigation Of Sex Assault Claim Continues

POSTED: 12:52 pm EST March 12, 2010

UPDATED: 8:56 pm EST March 12, 2010

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. -- A young woman told Channel 4 Action News on Friday that she was one of about 20 who partied with Ben Roethlisberger at a nightclub last week on the night that a female college student told police she was sexually assaulted by the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback.

"Everyone keeps talking about how nice he was. He was not nice," the woman said.

Capital City nightclub in Milledgeville, Ga.

The woman -- who asked not to be identified -- told reporter Ari Hait that people who were with Roethlisberger invited her into the VIP area of the the Capital City club.

"A bunch of big guys were like, 'Come back in here,' and I was like, I'm just trying to have fun, whatever," she said.

Watch Video - Ari Hait Talks With Her

She said that women were fawning over the star quarterback, and that he hit on her but she wasn't interested and didn't like the way he was acting, so she left.

"He bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots,' and I got pissed because that's very rude and disrespectful to call girls a bunch of bitches," she said.

Before she left, she said she saw Roethlisberger with the woman who would eventually become his accuser. She didn't think anything of it until the next morning when she heard about the accusations.

"The fact that people are talking about how he's such a nice guy at the bar, buying us a bunch of shots, because there's a bunch of drunk girls happy that they're getting free shots -- he was very arrogant," she said.

Roethlisberger has not been charged with any crimes. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is continuing to look into the 20-year-old woman's claims of what happened to her in the early-morning hours of March 5.

Atlanta attorney Ed Garland has been hired by Roethlisberger, and the lawyer had private investigator Charles Mittelstadt in Milledgeville on Friday to ask questions and try to figure out what happened on the night in question. Mittelstadt has worked on behalf of Baltimore Ravens star Ray Lewis and rapper T.I. in the past.

"I won't comment specifically about any particular aspect, but I think you can assume that we're looking into all aspects of this allegation," Mittelstadt told Channel 4 Action News on Friday.

Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

A woman who claims to have partied with Roethlisberger the night of the alleged assault says the Steeler "was not nice." She tells WTAE Pittsburgh that he "bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots.'" The article reports that Roethlisberger "hit on her but she wasn't interested and didn't like the way he was acting, so she left."

The two-time Super Bowl champion, who last year was accused of rape in Nevada, reportedly admitted to having "sexual contact" with his most recent accuser in Georgia, but denies that an assault took place. While he initially refused to provide a DNA sample, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that he is arranging to submit one.

Possibly complicating matters is the fact that the initial investigating officer posed for pictures with Rothlisberger, who has since hired a private investigator to look into his accuser's claims.

Get HuffPost Sports On Twitter, Facebook, and Google Buzz!

Know something we don't? E-mail us at sports@huffingtonpost.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/15/b...g_n_498912.html

The Steelers gave this guy an $102 Million contract extension to the face of their organization.

Hey, Charlie Frye might have sucked. Derek Anderson may have been a one-season wonder. Brady Quinn might be a bust ... but this guy is a real embarrassment.

Zombo

--I'm sure those dudes that bought their wives and daugters pink "7" jerseys are proud...

Possibly complicating matters is the fact that the initial investigating officer posed for pictures with Rothlisberger, who has since hired a private investigator to look into his accuser's claims.

Huh uh! Hey Bob, this is BIG BEN! Lets get a picture c'mon now! Aww shucks.

'All you bitches, take my shots,'

sounds like every other douchebag wannabe gangster at a 'club'. who goes to clubs anyways? a bunch of punks looking to get laid, women looking for free drinks and 'mr.right'. hey ladies, come hang out at the local dive bar. you'll get your free drinks, probably get a dance (with toothless uncle louie when he's had too much) and you don't have to worry about all the pretensious bullshit. besides the bathrooms aren't big enough to get assaulted in and the god awful smell would prevent a horny chimp from performing.

sounds like every other douchebag wannabe gangster at a 'club'. who goes to clubs anyways? a bunch of punks looking to get laid, women looking for free drinks and 'mr.right'. hey ladies, come hang out at the local dive bar. you'll get your free drinks, probably get a dance (with toothless uncle louie when he's had too much) and you don't have to worry about all the pretensious bullshit. besides the bathrooms aren't big enough to get assaulted in and the god awful smell would prevent a horny chimp from performing.

So true. "Clubs" suck. Crappy music, crappy drinks, crappy atmosphere.

Isn't that the way all guys from Pissburg talk to women? Nothing new here.

Sounds more like Lil`Wayne and 50cent... And this Chick was "Hit on" But didnt like his attitude. Ummm Hmmmm.... Of course she was. Funny. Love to hear all the accounts of what happened. IF Ben said that ... he really needs his A** Kicked , one good time.

Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

A woman who claims to have partied with Roethlisberger the night of the alleged assault says the Steeler "was not nice." She tells WTAE Pittsburgh that he "bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots.'" The article reports that Roethlisberger "hit on her but she wasn't interested and didn't like the way he was acting, so she left."

The two-time Super Bowl champion, who last year was accused of rape in Nevada, reportedly admitted to having "sexual contact" with his most recent accuser in Georgia, but denies that an assault took place. While he initially refused to provide a DNA sample, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that he is arranging to submit one.

Get HuffPost Sports On Twitter, Facebook, and Google Buzz!

Know something we don't? E-mail us at sports@huffingtonpost.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/15/b...g_n_498912.html

you been a football moron as long as i have known you and your ofer track record proves that.................so yeah.................YOU SUCK at getting it............and this is more of the useless same............LOVE YAH BRO......time to start getting advice from fonts of football lilke me................instead of hacking off in public with a softy

you been a football moron as long as i have known you and your ofer track record proves that.................so yeah.................YOU SUCK at getting it............and this is more of the useless same............LOVE YAH BRO......time to start getting advice from fonts of football lilke me................instead of hacking off in public with a softy

oooohhhchchchch!

Hi Rich, still looking for that check. In case you forget, William Green ended up with 2,109 yards. Maurice Clarett had 0. So you owe me $2,109.00.

Or you can continue to be a punk-ass pussy.

Regards...

Z

Hi Rich, still looking for that check. In case you forget, William Green ended up with 2,109 yards. Maurice Clarett had 0. So you owe me $2,109.00.

Or you can continue to be a punk-ass pussy.

Regards...

Z

Now that is funny.... i will give it to Rich it seems like he has calmed down alot from his earlier days..

He's guilty ...

So is your Mom for Having You. LOL.

But seriously... hes guilty of being a Pompous arrogant Ass, Of being a crappy leader and dis-respecter of Women , Of being self absorbed and consumed with trying to be "The Man" , Of Poor judgement and being dense in the Head area ( BOTH HEADS) . But thats about it , easy to see how this could be a case of

"Gotcha !! " And Kudos to this 20 yr. old for teaching him a Big Fat expensive lesson in life. Your bitterness wont allow you to see this a a possibility. But its probably the way it is. Wake up oh Naive Brownie Fan , Success + Stupidity = Big~Ben in this case

So is your Mom for Having You. LOL.

But seriously... hes guilty of being a Pompous arrogant Ass, Of being a crappy leader and dis-respecter of Women , Of being self absorbed and consumed with trying to be "The Man" , Of Poor judgement and being dense in the Head area ( BOTH HEADS) . But thats about it , easy to see how this could be a case of

"Gotcha !! " And Kudos to this 20 yr. old for teaching him a Big Fat expensive lesson in life. Your bitterness wont allow you to see this a a possibility. But its probably the way it is. Wake up oh Naive Brownie Fan , Success + Stupidity = Big~Ben in this case

Oh Snap. Looks like you nailed him with that. Way to go freak of rape.

Now that is funny.... i will give it to Rich it seems like he has calmed down alot from his earlier days..

but he still declines every night somewhere around happy hour...you can literally watch him degrade as the sun sets.

i was thinking just earlier today about his recent successful string of solid posts and what a nice change it was.

but he still declines every night somewhere around happy hour...you can literally watch him degrade as the sun sets.

i was thinking just earlier today about his recent successful string of solid posts and what a nice change it was.

Well, you know what Jimmy Buffet said: "Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere".

Archived