THE BROWNS BOARD

Right Now....

Mark O

I'm watching the Browns and Steelers from 1984 from the old stadium. Paul McDonald is our starting QB.....Don Rogers is hitting people hard and Bob Golic and 6-2 270 is playing nose tackle....the game has changed just a bit.

Things haven't changed that much apparently.....

We just got an amazing catch by Ozzie Newsome to get us to the one yard line and we ran it 3 times in a row into the line and couldn't gain 1 yard (sound familiar?) and we had to settle for a FG.....Pittspuke 7-3 midway through the 3rd..

By the way..

Dick Enberg and Merlin Olsen are doing the game for NBC...

A baseball update....the Cubs are about to clinch the NL East (they'll lose the Padres in the playoffs) but that's the sports update that we just got.

2 minute warning....just had Alcoa Fantastic finishes (who didn't love this part of the game??) 20-10 Browns and we're running out the clock. The Browns will move to 1-3 and will lose 4 in a row after this and Sam Rutigliano will be fired and replaced with Marty Schottenheimer.

I'm watching the Browns and Steelers from 1984 from the old stadium. Paul McDonald is our starting QB.....Don Rogers is hitting people hard and Bob Golic and 6-2 270 is playing nose tackle....the game has changed just a bit.

do you like cookies?

I was at that game. I saw a HUGE brawl after the game outside the Stadium near the DawgPound. Boyce Green was kinda like William Green. Looked great for 10 minutes of his career and then faded into obscurity (without a knife wound to the back.)

Doug

Archived