THE BROWNS BOARD

Broncos Suck!

mopaji

McDaniels fired his DC because he didn't agree with the timing of his calls during games. Even though they went from last to 7th overall in one year. I think it's hilarious. McDaniels is about to "John Elway" the Broncos franchise! He is about to conduct "The Drive" on a team that was on the cusp. He has gotten rid of their franchise QB, he's trying to shop his best player in Marshall, He gave up waaay too much for Quinn, and he has fired the best coach on his team because of his own ego. I have never liked McDaniels and was SHOCKED they won their first 6 games. Here's what doesn't shock me, they fell apart the 2nd half of the season and I expect nothing but garbage from them this year.

The football gods have spoken once again. You fired Shanahan to hire a smug, cocky, under-qualified little punk who does not respect the game or the etiquette of the game. You will fail, and I expect good things from the Redskins. The football gods have spoken!

PS. Anybody else notice Andra Davis was cut from the Broncos? Another Brownie out of the league. Team Holmgren was long overdue.

PS. Anybody else notice Andra Davis was cut from the Broncos? Another Brownie out of the league. Team Holmgren was long overdue.

Didn't know that, hopefully Davis squirreled some $$$ away.

Last year I thought Denver was a contender early but they sh*t the bed down the home stretch.

Hey If Quinn starts they will suck right out of the gate and the fans won't have any false hopes of a playoff berth.

i kinda feel bad for brady....

donkeys are still screaming for elway to come out of retirement....he's gonna get the same treatment there DA got here. the fact that there's a browns fan at his core, i hope for his sake he plays well.

Acutally He is still in the league with the Bills!!!!!! It really irritates me when people badtalk good guys like Andra Davis. He had quite a few great seasons with the browns along with being a standup guy who didnt bring trouble like many in the past!!!!!!

Acutally He is still in the league with the Bills!!!!!! It really irritates me when people badtalk good guys like Andra Davis. He had quite a few great seasons with the browns along with being a standup guy who didnt bring trouble like many in the past!!!!!!

Who said anything bad about him???

The ink's not even dry yet from his deal in buffalo, but good luck.

i live in Denver and yesterday Quinn received a very warm welcome--from the sun...it was an absolutely beautiful day to arrive here. he should love the climate, atmosphere, and recreational opportunities if nothing else.

the talking heads here expect Quinn to compete with Orton for the start, not with Simms for the back-up role like was previously believed. not sure if Simms is gone yet but they expect him to be.

they said when there is an opportunity to get a player like that at a price that cheap it's hard to pass up the value, so that was the rationale.

McDaniels claims he uses a very QB-friendly offensive system so maybe a fresh start there (here) is just what the doctor ordered.

Andra had a solid year, a little surprised they let him go. as good as he is in the snow the Bills probably make a better fit anyway, considering the usually mild winters here. best of luck to him.

Archived