THE BROWNS BOARD

Mr. Anderson... Welcome to Arizona

Well, I didn't start this topic either, I just wished him well ... I guess a Real Browns fan would take one last dump on him.

Zombo

--darn, I gotta turn in my BBW card, I supported our QB, even as he left...

Funny I didn't see you wishing any of the others that have departed well...........except the one who dumped on the browns. Im sure you are gonna lose the BB card as soon as you get one from the cardinals anyways!! Have fun rubbing one off to your DA fatheads.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny I didn't see you wishing any of the others that have departed well...........except the one who dumped on the browns. Im sure you are gonna lose the BB card as soon as you get one from the cardinals anyways!! Have fun rubbing one off to your DA fatheads.

wow. if you're not the posterboy for the quinn fan club tell me who is. i wish them both well. who cares what he said on his way out. you'd be pissed too if you were on the cusp of getting some high-priced bonus and your employer shit-canned you. give the guy a break.

wow. if you're not the posterboy for the quinn fan club tell me who is. i wish them both well. who cares what he said on his way out. you'd be pissed too if you were on the cusp of getting some high-priced bonus and your employer shit-canned you. give the guy a break.

Right......because anyone not a fan of DA is obviously a fan of BQ......good job!

Anderson stinks. He will not win the starting job. He's never been accurate. He always throws picks. Forget it guys.

Well, the Card's offered him up to 18.25 M over 2 years to prove you wrong. It'll be curious to see if he can earn it.

No, he insulted you. He didn't insult me. I didn't cheer when he was injured. I didn't call for Quinn when I had no idea how good he really was. I supported our Quarterback. And I wish him well in the NFC. Gave us the best season since 1994.

Zombo

Zombo, I beg to differ. On his way out the door, DA did not differentiate between those that cheered when he was injured and those that did not. He merely blanketed "Browns fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner".

On to the bigger picture here though is that the fans on this board hang their whole fan-existence onto the consistency of their convictions and as time goes on and players move on, they cheer for success or failure of those players to keep the fragile lattice of their football fan ego intact so that they can cling to the hope that they are, in fact, the smartest football fan alive. God forbid we see something out of DA (or Quinn) that might convince us that we were wrong about him (or Quinn) either way.

For the record, he'll beat out Leinart but he won't be any better for them than he was for us.

Didn't see anything relating to football, but like you said....solved.

"I will have to agree here, Leinart sucks. They have a good line, there is no reason Leinart makes the throws he makes other then he sucks. DA will start in ARZ." Solved and owned, put down the keyboard kid.

"I will have to agree here, Leinart sucks. They have a good line, there is no reason Leinart makes the throws he makes other then he sucks. DA will start in ARZ." Solved and owned, put down the keyboard kid.

He might very well start in Arizona, but what does have to do with anything? Another shitty qb named Quinn or Ratliff might be able to win that job too! So what! Who cares.....he hates browns fans. I just don't care about any player who disrespects my favorite team and fellow fans the way he did. If you don't get that your hopeless and need to root for zona!

And who besides lame steeler fans still say 'owned'. Wow! Can't believe people would fight to the last breath for Anderson after what he said. Gotta say that is real love!!!

Fitzgerald is a great receiver, but i would hate to see him getting laid out on one of those hang you out to dry passes. A safety loves thoses.

See bub the difference is that Fitzgerald will be open , a totally different football term that we are not used to hearing. Yea we all hope neither one of these qbs blows up right lol...

Wow! Can't believe people would fight to the last breath for Anderson after what he said. Gotta say that is real love!!!

man i guess you're not gonna stop bitchin'? who cares what he said. he was pissed. you don't say stupid shit that you regret when you're mad? but anyways, here ya go:

stfufamilyguy12258.jpg

See bub the difference is that Fitzgerald will be open , a totally different football term that we are not used to hearing. Yea we all hope neither one of these qbs blows up right lol...

There were plenty of five yard slants and screens that were open last year and neither QB could hit the receiver. Yes, our receivers weren't very good but to say they were never open is a bit disingenuous.

I don't know why so many people have faith in Anderson or Quinn. What I saw from Anderson is a Qb that lost confidence in himself and was unable to complete accurate passes into coverage. Quinn, looked very uninspiring and needed a lot of work in the accuracy department as well. With that said, I do think that Anderson can compete for the Arizona starting job, especially considering he is out of volatile environment he faced in Cleveland.

I still wouldn't count Leinart out, and I believe Leinart has much more potential than Anderson to develop further. Browns will be better off with Delhomme and with a rejuvinated Running game; hopefully we can see improvements Offensively w/o spending many quality draft picks.

Going from one of the most accurate passers and best prepared QB's of all time, to one of the least accurate passers and worst prepared QB's of all time would not be a smart thing for the Cardinals. Fitzgerald and the WR's are going to suffer with Leinhart and Anderson. Neither know how to play QB. I am just really glad his atrocious play is someone else's problem now. But no doubt he will continue to plague the board even though he is on someone elses team.

So when does Lumnuts appear on their boards?

No, he insulted you. He didn't insult me. I didn't cheer when he was injured. I didn't call for Quinn when I had no idea how good he really was. I supported our Quarterback. And I wish him well in the NFC. Gave us the best season since 1994.

Zombo

Personally, I hope DA does well in Arizona, but I'm counting on us intercepting him at least 3 times, and beating him, if and when he plays the Browns. I don't get why you are still in love with the guy, and act like he was a great qb. I was excited as anyone when he was throwing td's instead of int's. That is ancient history, and to be of the mindset that he was the the only one responsible for a decent season in '07 is just ridiculous. How many more of his games were you willing to watch?......interception after interception? Are you a slow learner? He might succeed in Arizona if they can "dumb down" the offense. If not....he will suck there, too. When you say you "supported our quarterback"....did you support Quinn when he was the starter? I doubt it. Don't waste your time telling me how bad Quinn was....he's gone, and I'm not surprised. He was almost as disappointing as DA...not quite, but almost. We have new qb's, now......maybe not better, but new. For what it's worth....I would have sooner kept DA, than signed Delhomme, and maybe with Holmgren's direction he could be turned around. They didn't want to give him the 7 million to keep him. I can understand that. Also....he really didn't want to be here. I didn't cheer when he was hurt, either but the fans had the right to express what they felt. They pay to see the game, and have the right to cheer, or boo whenever they are inclined to do so. That doesn't mean I agree with it, but if you pay me millions a year to go out there and play......I couldn't care less when they boo, cheer, whatever.

Boy, you are obsessed with my fathead aren't you?

FWIW I wished Hank Fraley, Steve Heiden and others well too. Some players you respect more than others. I wish DA well. I really do. Not sure why that bothers you so much. Because he made angry comments when he was mad?

The fact that you are irritated and questioning my fanhood because I wished one of our departing players well is really beyond reason. There's somethng wrong with you, dude.

Zombo

--Is Dad still alive? Ask him how many times you were dropped on your head...

Zombo, I beg to differ. On his way out the door, DA did not differentiate between those that cheered when he was injured and those that did not. He merely blanketed "Browns fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner".

On to the bigger picture here though is that the fans on this board hang their whole fan-existence onto the consistency of their convictions and as time goes on and players move on, they cheer for success or failure of those players to keep the fragile lattice of their football fan ego intact so that they can cling to the hope that they are, in fact, the smartest football fan alive. God forbid we see something out of DA (or Quinn) that might convince us that we were wrong about him (or Quinn) either way.

For the record, he'll beat out Leinart but he won't be any better for them than he was for us.

For me it's about rooting for players that I liked. Just because you played for the Browns doesn't mean I'm going to like you after you leave. I never warmed up to Quinn, so I probably won't be following him in Denver, while I'll probably check the boxscores for the Cards when DA plays. I'm not real concerned with Wimbley, other than to see if he becomes a more accomplished pass rusher. Leigh Bodden is a player I like and still continue to follow. Andre Davis is doing a real good job as a kick returner in Houston.

Am I hoping DA has a better career than Quinn so I can call everyone a Quinn Fag one more time? No, not really. If Quinn does well it won't bother me in the least. Because then I'll be the smartest football fan alive ... because I wanted us to draft him.

Zombo

I don't get why you are still in love with the guy ... When you say you "supported our quarterback"....did you support Quinn when he was the starter? I doubt it.

Now I'm in love him? By wishing him well? There's seems to be a lot of latent homosexuality creeping up on the board again, might be time for another bloodletting.

And yes, I supported Quinn when he started. And never criticized him after a win. All three times.

Zombo

Boy, you are obsessed with my fathead aren't you?

FWIW I wished Hank Fraley, Steve Heiden and others well too. Some players you respect more than others. I wish DA well. I really do. Not sure why that bothers you so much. Because he made angry comments when he was mad?

The fact that you are irritated and questioning my fanhood because I wished one of our departing players well is really beyond reason. There's somethng wrong with you, dude.

Zombo

--Is Dad still alive? Ask him how many times you were dropped on your head...

My whole point is this, you got pissed enough to diss my dead relatives at what I said about your fanhood, but have nothing but good things to say about someone who shit, pissed, and spit on all of Browns Nation. For me personally thats not being a fan of the BROWNS, but rather a fan of a pathetic loser. Or maybe Im just a BIGGER fan than you are, so I don't get your loyalty. Anyway Im gonna STFU like your sidekick suggested because truth be told Id rather talk to a real browns fan. Have fun on the zona boards!

All bullshit aside, I don't think I've ever seen a QB quite like Anderson. Perhaps one of the worst I ever saw with his skillset, not even close. I hear Jeff George brought up a lot but he could sling it and did put up some pretty serious numbers over more than 8 games.

He kind of reminds me of my neighbor Mortie growing up. From about 8 years old he could chuck the ball pretty good but didn't get any more accurate by the time he was 18. It wasn't just DA's inaccuracy either, he was not even average at anything outside of the occasional deep seam route. He sucked at just taking snaps, clock management, handing off, had zero mobility and tripped over his own big feet, constantly got passes knocked down despite being LeBron height damn near, had the personality of a doorknob (loved the dumbshit smile after a big pick), had no huddle command, really no leadership qualities whatsoever but the biggest thing----couldn't even complete a simple screen pass let alone a short dumpoff. Beings that the league is around 70% or so short routes, that ain't very good.

Honestly, I have no idea why anybody ever tried fooling themselves this guy was anything more than what he was, which is a suck ass QB. He didn't get any better since his high school days and never will. He had a few big games in 07 that padded his stats against some of the most dreadful defenses we have seen since our return---before they had a read on him---and he fully propagated from Winslow, Edwards and JJ making circus catches all year behind one of the best lines in the game. Even when he was good he was bad, just really hard to watch he was so incompetent at times. The Pro Bowl summed up everything about the guy, so bad teammates and coaches were shaking their heads in disbelief. He caused division amongst fans, the team and the front office, gave us false hope at times and showed no commitment to film or improvement. The fact he came out and said something as stupid as quantifying a whole fan base over a few people booing at his injury (Couch got booed ten times worse after his concussion when he got ruthlessly pummeled by the Ratbirds), really sums up his hick ass. Half of the few drunks booing were probably just happy he was out of the game.

I could really give a shit less what happens to him. Phillip made him rich and stunted our franchise a good 3 years by giving this guy a guaranteed job and Scott Mitchell money when a ton of us knew it was a mistake. Queen has nothing to do with anything, it doesn't matter what he is or turns out to be, DA just sucks ass.

behind one of the best lines in the game

????????????????????????????????????????

Did the line suddenly become one of the best in the game in '09 for one season only, or was their success in '09 largely a function of a weak schedule and finding a QB that actually could dump the ball off before the defense got to him and could actually stretch the field enough to take the pressure off the line and the running game?

That is one hate filled post you put up. He caused division amongst the fans and the front office????? Perhaps the world would have been oh so swell with Charlie and Brady running the show at QB.

All bullshit aside, I don't think I've ever seen a QB quite like Anderson. Perhaps one of the worst I ever saw with his skillset, not even close. I hear Jeff George brought up a lot but he could sling it and did put up some pretty serious numbers over more than 8 games.

He kind of reminds me of my neighbor Mortie growing up. From about 8 years old he could chuck the ball pretty good but didn't get any more accurate by the time he was 18. It wasn't just DA's inaccuracy either, he was not even average at anything outside of the occasional deep seam route. He sucked at just taking snaps, clock management, handing off, had zero mobility and tripped over his own big feet, constantly got passes knocked down despite being LeBron height damn near, had the personality of a doorknob (loved the dumbshit smile after a big pick), had no huddle command, really no leadership qualities whatsoever but the biggest thing----couldn't even complete a simple screen pass let alone a short dumpoff. Beings that the league is around 70% or so short routes, that ain't very good.

Honestly, I have no idea why anybody ever tried fooling themselves this guy was anything more than what he was, which is a suck ass QB. He didn't get any better since his high school days and never will. He had a few big games in 07 that padded his stats against some of the most dreadful defenses we have seen since our return---before they had a read on him---and he fully propagated from Winslow, Edwards and JJ making circus catches all year behind one of the best lines in the game. Even when he was good he was bad, just really hard to watch he was so incompetent at times. The Pro Bowl summed up everything about the guy, so bad teammates and coaches were shaking their heads in disbelief. He caused division amongst fans, the team and the front office, gave us false hope at times and showed no commitment to film or improvement. The fact he came out and said something as stupid as quantifying a whole fan base over a few people booing at his injury (Couch got booed ten times worse after his concussion when he got ruthlessly pummeled by the Ratbirds), really sums up his hick ass. Half of the few drunks booing were probably just happy he was out of the game.

I could really give a shit less what happens to him. Phillip made him rich and stunted our franchise a good 3 years by giving this guy a guaranteed job and Scott Mitchell money when a ton of us knew it was a mistake. Queen has nothing to do with anything, it doesn't matter what he is or turns out to be, DA just sucks ass.

This is nothing but a guy mad we traded Quinn and Anderson ended up in the better situation. I loved both these guy and the one problem with the browns was they could never choose one. Each one had to look over their shoulder when ever they got the call to play. Seriously dude they are gone, they are both in a better place being away from each other and the browns entirely. As are we. By the way go to youtube and look up highlights from 07 and look at all the circus catches that year. Besides after 07 that was the only catch braylon could make, you didn;t want to throw it to his hands.

Quit being sour and think just cause you overpaid, fragile, prettyboy first round flop couldn't ever look like a first rounder in games. Instead he looked like a boy amongst men.

This is nothing but a guy mad we traded Quinn and Anderson ended up in the better situation. I loved both these guy and the one problem with the browns was they could never choose one. Each one had to look over their shoulder when ever they got the call to play. Seriously dude they are gone, they are both in a better place being away from each other and the browns entirely. As are we. By the way go to youtube and look up highlights from 07 and look at all the circus catches that year. Besides after 07 that was the only catch braylon could make, you didn;t want to throw it to his hands.

Quit being sour and think just cause you overpaid, fragile, prettyboy first round flop couldn't ever look like a first rounder in games. Instead he looked like a boy amongst men.

The thread was about Andersuck there Chief. If it were about Queen I would have responded about her instead. It wouldn't have been as vitriolic, but then again Quinnie didn't get enough action to truly see he sucked as bad as the Serial Drive Killer.

Dexter sucked, plain and simple. A terrible QB is just that, and he met the criteria. In two legit camp battles, he lost to both Frye and Queen. The other year, he was handed the job because Phillip's stupid ass made him Scott Mitchell Jr.

Where's the real posters on this board who want to talk football?

Archived