THE BROWNS BOARD

Do any of you care about DA/Quinn?

DAWGPOUND16

I'm in no way shape or form trying to bring a BQ/DA debate because that's the last thing I want.

I personally don't care about Quinns future because I can't stand his notre dame homer fans and how all the girls talk about him. The guy cares more about modeling than his football career.

How ever, I do care about DA. He's been the best QB we've had since the re-birth, that season I fell in mad love with him. (no homo) I'm interested to see what he does in Arizona.

Remember, do not bring any DA VS BQ debates in here.

Just asking a simple question as it is.

Im definitely looking forward to watching BQ if he gets a fair chance to develop in denver as for DA if he gets his chance i will enjoy watching DA's coach intoxicating arm throw it all away repeatedly for arizona and their fans...;)

Overall i think as a team delhomme and wallace solidified our offense in a way that DA/BQ could not but still brainy daboll will remain the weak link to watch as we go run,run,run punt/run,run,pass,punt.../sigh

i'll watch them like i watch kids from the college game come into the league. always interested in seeing how the ohio state guys do........even the top name guys, heisman trophy winners etc. if they're not on the browns they won't affect me though so, i wish 'em the best and look for any highlights/lowlights on sportscenter.

I care about both of them.

I wish for Quinn to be happy, meet the right gal, and settle down on a backup's salary.

I wish for "Derrick" GGG Anderson to be happy, too, by selling lots of his bbq sauce,

and by learning to love being a big stupid dumbass wherever he goes.

He went to Arizona? I hope he throws ints every practice, and blames it on sweat getting into his eyes.

Whoever says they aren't going to watch SportsCenter to see how BQ and DA are doing elsewhere is lying. I really want to see how much of their failures had to do with the Browns and how much is just because they both suck and Savage is a dumbass. And you watch, as soon as Quinn throws a TD in the 3rd quarter of a Broncos preseason game, Quinn's Queens will flood this board beating their chests and gloating. At the same time, as soon as DA throws an INT in a preseason game, the same group will be here for that.

Oh yeah, and I really think Savage is a dumbass.

I admit...I will be keeping pretty close tabs on them both. With BQ in Denver and DA in Arizona, they are both in offenses that fit their style of play and that will allow them to grow as QB's. I think it will be interesting to see which one excells in their new home...to see if DA really was a one-hit wonder and if BQ's problems were truly his own or if he really needed to have a real opportunity that he really didn't get. All in all, these questions should be answered.

I'm in no way shape or form trying to bring a BQ/DA debate because that's the last thing I want.

I personally don't care about Quinns future because I can't stand his notre dame homer fans and how all the girls talk about him. The guy cares more about modeling than his football career.

How ever, I do care about DA. He's been the best QB we've had since the re-birth, that season I fell in mad love with him. (no homo) I'm interested to see what he does in Arizona.

ABsolutley!!..will watch QUinn, when he ever plays...I'm a big fan of comedy!!

Now that's some funny sh*t right there!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i care because i want to see how they do on different teams. i wish them both well and think that they could be decent if put in the right situation. the main reason why i care is because i don't want this to turn into a randy moss type situation, meaning that we brady away for little and he turns into a quality player. it would be worse to see da become good considering that we got nothing for him. basically, i just don't want to regret not getting more for them, or in da's case: anything for him.

After the comments DA made about us why should anyone here care about him. I hope he trips on his elf shoes and falls flat on his face. Quinn is a different story. I hope he finds success but not TOO much.

Certainly not with the freeking Broncos!

REALLY?? I care about him like I care about my x girlfriend. I was a Quinn fan, but I don't care about him either.. None of these guys did anything to make me give two poops about them..

I like Brady Quinn.

Seems like a nice kid who works hard.

Seems he got the short end of the stick if you look at other bums who get chance after chance.

He's well spoken compared to many athletes, he's from Ohio and grew up a Browns fan.

And when they aren't playing the Buckeyes I like Notre Dame.

And he's Irish and his Grandma lives in Carrollton, my home town.

So yeah. I wanted to see him do well.

I don't care about DA or Delhomme (who we're making excusus for already) Wallace or Mike Holmgren.

I don't give a rats ass for Green Bay or the Seacocks.

If he's a winner here great.

If he isn't he's just another asshole from out of town.

WSS

After the comments DA made about us why should anyone here care about him. I hope he trips on his elf shoes and falls flat on his face. Quinn is a different story. I hope he finds success but not TOO much.

Tell me you wouldn't feel the same way, if you lay on the field hurt, and some mindless, never played the game, jackasses were cheering because you were hurt???? I for one, would feel the exact same way. That being said, it wasn't all Browns fans who showed no class that day, just a few and he needs to try and remember that.

I like Brady Quinn.

Seems like a nice kid who works hard.

Seems he got the short end of the stick if you look at other bums who get chance after chance.

He's well spoken compared to many athletes, he's from Ohio and grew up a Browns fan.

And when they aren't playing the Buckeyes I like Notre Dame.

And he's Irish and his Grandma lives in Carrollton, my home town.

So yeah. I wanted to see him do well.

I don't care about DA or Delhomme (who we're making excusus for already) Wallace or Mike Holmgren.

I don't give a rats ass for Green Bay or the Seacocks.

If he's a winner here great.

If he isn't he's just another asshole from out of town.

WSS

Well, yea, the concern about Delhomme is that he was DA squared when it came to throwing interceptions last year.

Like, man, we really need that again? No.

I agree that BQ got the short end of the stick because we as Browns fans truly have no clue about his capabilities. But it is irrelevent now. Holmgren felt BQ wasn't going to fit into their system.

The Steelers in 1955 felt that John Unitas didn't fit into their system.

The Browns in the early 60s felt that Len Dawson didn't fit into their system. (nor did Henry Jordan or Willie Davis)

The Falcons felt that Brett Favre didn't fit their system and traded him to Green Bay.

The Chargers felt that Drew Brees did not fit their system.

Nobody felt that Warren Moon fit their system and he never even got drafted.

The Browns felt that Donovan McNabb didn't fit their system as well as Tim Couch.

In all the above cases, the rest is history, as they say.

I am not saying BQ will be on par with all those mentioned above. But hell, you never know.

Tell me you wouldn't feel the same way, if you lay on the field hurt, and some mindless, never played the game, jackasses were cheering because you were hurt???? I for one, would feel the exact same way. That being said, it wasn't all Browns fans who showed no class that day, just a few and he needs to try and remember that.

Were you one of those Browns fans who cheered for DA when he got hurt? Or were you cheering for Brady Quinn coming into the game?

Archived