THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING NEWS CLEVELAND HAS...

mopaji

....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

so you think we'll draft or sign Levi Brown?

I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

You're right, I always forget Eric Turner even wore #29. But, if there ever was a player worthy of the brand, I think it's Berry.

Also, why haven't they retired #19? I swear, if it isn't Bernie's kid, I don't want to see anyone wear it.

Its quiet right now because MH is wore out and taking a long earned spring snooze while letting hecktard and mangina run the show and hecktard now has no more crappy players left that mangina doesnt covet as pets to give away for cheap...hehehehe

Brown on Brown WOULD make the Browns look like big turds.

You're right, I always forget Eric Turner even wore #29. But, if there ever was a player worthy of the brand, I think it's Berry.

Also, why haven't they retired #19? I swear, if it isn't Bernie's kid, I don't want to see anyone wear it.

The NFL has issued a policy against teams retiring numbers except in a few very limited circumstances. They don't even want numbers of Hall of Famers retired, so much as people who have not made the HOF like Bernie.

Archived