THE BROWNS BOARD

Boehner Tells Democrats: Shame on You‎

Mr. T

At the end of almost four hours of debate Sunday night, House Republican Leader John Boehner and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made memorable final statements in advance of a historic health care vote.

Boehner took the floor and proclaimed, acknowledging likely passage, that he had a "sad and heavy heart."

He said "no one in this body" believes the bill is satisfactory and argued "we have failed to listen to America, and we have failed to reflect the will of our constituents."

"Shame on each and every one of you who substitutes your will and your desires abov

the rest here, very good speech

It was very excellent.

The Dems have now showed the entire country who they are.

The subculture that has driven them is going to be outraged when

common decency and sense prevail later.

Even Rolling Stone, the biggest lib mag around, called this version of health care SHITTY.

It is, but only because it's been watered down to the point of hardly being reform. Still better than the status quo though, IMO.

I'm a spy now? Haha. Trust me, T. Your opinions are not that consequential. They're comic relief, in a slightly frightening way.

In reality you are misguided and are not very patriotic when it comes to the ideology that has set this country apart from others and has made it so great.

Why do you want to help in implementing programs that are so backwards and that stimie entrepreneurship here in this country.

I believe you have been mislead in the ideology of what has made america such a great nation. legislation like mandatory socialized health care is an attack on all of those who work hard.

IOW's Heck, you just are programmed in the progressive movement, for whatever reason.

It would be okay with me, if you had any kind of common sense and sense of humor.

But, you don't.

We are no longer Free.

Thanks to spooks like heck who have only come around her and stayed logged in 24/7 while this piece of crap got passed.

Forget the 4th of July.

3-21-10.....Dependence Day

At the end of almost four hours of debate Sunday night, House Republican Leader John Boehner and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made memorable final statements in advance of a historic health care vote.

Boehner took the floor and proclaimed, acknowledging likely passage, that he had a "sad and heavy heart."

He said "no one in this body" believes the bill is satisfactory and argued "we have failed to listen to America, and we have failed to reflect the will of our constituents."

"Shame on each and every one of you who substitutes your will and your desires abov

the rest here, very good speech

Look at T, thinking his proceeds will last forever, nice work son.

It is, but only because it's been watered down to the point of hardly being reform. Still better than the status quo though, IMO.

Watered down to the point of being ineffective at least.

Probably harmful in the long run.

Of course I can't imagine any progressives here swallowing a similar Repbublican coup.

Could you Shoot?

You guys (the Democrats) had an opportunity to write a decent bill with absolutely no challenge from the opposition.

I'm a little disgusted you didn't step up and do it right.

WSS

Archived