THE BROWNS BOARD

The health care bill explained

Steve the post office is an interesting study.... one historical and how important at one time they were operationally to the U.S. times have changed however........

As for me railing against the medicare expansion... you should look up my history on Bush tax cuts in the face of expanding costs and especially that medicare expansion..... that is by far not a new subject for me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve the post office is an interesting study.... one historical and how important at one time they were operationally to the U.S. times have changed however........

As for me railing against the medicare expansion... you should look up my history on Bush tax cuts in the face of expanding costs and especially that medicare expansion..... that is by far not a new subject for me.

Oh I'm aware that you've been anti Bush all along.

Still I truly berlieve that if any Dem had written the free med bill and Bush veto'd it there'd be hell to pay.

But though I like the folks at the Poat Office the service sucks out loud.

Ant there's no need to show a profit.

WSS

Comparing service in the military to "any ordinary citizen" is horse shit. Sitting in an office all day farting and eating out hardly compares to being on a ship busting your ass 18 hours a day, seven days a week while underway. Or getting shot at and eating MRE's. Voluntary, yes, and you should thank god it's voluntary otherwise your kids might get drafted if enough people didn't have the courage to join.

Archived