THE BROWNS BOARD

Q & A with Mike Holmgren

sisky fringo

one thing that's struck me as odd mopaji is how MH keeps giving Clausen the "no vote" yet is so willing to boost other QB's like Bradford, Tebow, and McCoy.

it would be one thing if it were just some opinionated fan like me saying it, but this guy is a widely accepted QB guru. his "vote of no confidence" in the kid could cost him millions in the end if a team regards MH's opinion highly.

like you said it could all be smoke screen too but if i were Clausen i'd definitely feel slighted.

It seems to me that they may be setting the stage in case Berry goes and Clausen falls. They will probably want to get out of that pick and if teams think they may take Clausen, the trade offers will be much better. He may have realized he revealed too much when he said "I wish I liked him more" and tried to backtrack a little bit.

I am holding judgement on this until a later date. Where is the play maker WR to stretch the field? I use to be all positive and a foolish diehard. I remember how mad I hated rich4eagle on this board. Turn out that guy was right...

by the way i went to HS with Lady Gaga...

Do people actually think your cool when you tell them that or is it just you trying to find some way to feel special? You do realize that half the people here have no clue who she is seeing as how this is a football forum and all.

Archived