THE BROWNS BOARD

Does anyone listen to good music these days?

Pumpkin Eater

Okay, stand back, this just might be worse than everything

Vapor this is horrible, but I think I have you beat. It's got auto tune and everything.

Ok everyone take a look here, please look, it is funny as shit. When I am having a bad day I throw on this video and makes me laugh EVERY time.

Look at 1:59 she gives the guy a shitty look when he yells at her and she starts to say something and then remembers she's in a "music" video. At minute 2:06, look at the kid all the way to the right, enough said.

Vapor this is horrible, but I think I have you beat. It's got auto tune and everything.

Ok everyone take a look here, please look, it is funny as shit. When I am having a bad day I throw on this video and makes me laugh EVERY time.

Look at 1:59 she gives the guy a shitty look when he yells at her and she starts to say something and then remembers she's in a "music" video. At minute 2:06, look at the kid all the way to the right, enough said.

Are those Emo hip hop artists?

Dude, I would listen to any "emo" artist 1,000 times before this shit. And that is saying something. This why people from around the world make fun of some cultural offerings of the United States.

A lot sure has changed in 50 years, culturally, when you consider the world's opinion of US culture then and now.

Archived