THE BROWNS BOARD

Sh**head Steeler strikes again!!!

Dawgstucknpa

ok, enough with the bs. has anybody ever thought of why these guys are always at these clubs, when they are millionaires and probably have awesome ass houses with the top of the line shit in them and they have to go out to some dirty dank stank smoky pit smellin boom boom room? it's about control and machismo. they feel a need for being 'the man'. btw throwing a drink in some hookers face is alot different than being charged with sexual assault. just write him a ticket for wasting good booze.

ok, enough with the bs. has anybody ever thought of why these guys are always at these clubs, when they are millionaires and probably have awesome ass houses with the top of the line shit in them and they have to go out to some dirty dank stank smoky pit smellin boom boom room? it's about control and machismo. they feel a need for being 'the man'. btw throwing a drink in some hookers face is alot different than being charged with sexual assault. just write him a ticket for wasting good booze.

Holmes case is now closed, at least from the criminal standpoint. It's now a civil suit aka "a money grab"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...eport-released/

Just as Big Ben's case is yet another money grab. NFL players are a enormous target and it's only getting worse. I don't care if you're a Browns fan, Steeler fa, Begnal fan....whatever. Women are protected by the judicial system and society and it's NAIVE to believe there aren't a host of vindictive money grubbing co-eds trolling around looking for their next victim. If you're Big Ben and you can't keep it in your pants you're in trouble and what do you know he's in trouble for the second time. Am i mad about it? Absolutely. Do I think he did anything he shouldn't have? Absolutely not....besides taking the chick in to the bathroom and not protecting himself. He has a dollar sign on his chest and a target on his back.

Here this whole time I thought a baby is someone who resorted to second grade name calling when he couldn't think of anything else to say just like what your doing. I also thought that a sissy is someone who goes into internet gangster mode and starts trash talking someone on a personal level everytime they voice their opinion. You know, kinda like what you just did

Sorry troll but your the one that went out of your way to sign up for a football team's forum that you dont even like and your sole intention is to try and bring everyone on this forum down when the Browns screw up. I know it's the only way people like you can feel better about yourself but maybe you need to take a long hard look in the mirror because if you dont think that qualifies you for relishing in other's misfortunes then you need help.

You were wrong... And You should know I am no "Troll" I dont dis your team and behave unfairly toward the Browns fan-base, Neither will I listen to total SHIT. And lay down quietly. So , you`re wrong you are indeed a baby. A whiner and simpleton. Dont give me the "Every time" BS thats a generalization and total fabrication by you. And for the 1,000th time I am a member of our Forums. I am actually able to open multiple windows and do several things at once. As far as needing help , lol , funny coming from you. You and Yours start the attacks , often baseless ( Yap AFTER the Charges are drawn and won)... then cry cry cry , because we respond. Go ahead and blaa blaa blaa in response. Look in your own mirror speedy , take a long look at what the Meth is doing to you "Speedy". At least thats how you come across.

then cry cry cry , because we respond. Go ahead and blaa blaa blaa in response.

yo freaks of steel: me and you have alot in common except for the football teams we like etc. but downtown pittsburgh should be running half/price drinks and free lap dances for all the shit these two guys are stirring up on you. how about at the club they do the santonio cuervo dizzle dots for like a dollar with a big ben rye on the side. $5 total. and a buy back with it.

Okay, as of this very moment (which would be the present....not the past or the future) Brown carries with him more criminal convictions than Holmes and Ben combined. :D

I suppose in a few years you will forget about these accusations the same way you want me to not mention Brown's actual, convictions.

So I guess if Jim rown's convictions count, then the Browns 8 Pro football championships count. Can't have it both ways.

In other news, Jim Brown has more criminal convictions than Holmes and Ben combined.

Yep. He has a disorderly conduct conviction. Essentially, a minor misdemeanor. 30 years ago.

I'll see your disorderly conduct, and raise you a DUI, and two alleged rapes.

yo freaks of steel: me and you have alot in common except for the football teams we like etc. but downtown pittsburgh should be running half/price drinks and free lap dances for all the shit these two guys are stirring up on you. how about at the club they do the santonio cuervo dizzle dots for like a dollar with a big ben rye on the side. $5 total. and a buy back with it.

lol i dont disagree bro

Archived