THE BROWNS BOARD

Preseason Schedule announced !!

kamac19

NFL Preseason Schedule

WK 1 Aug 12-16 @ Packers

WK 2 Aug 19-23 Vs Rams

WK 3 Aug 26-29 @ Lions

WK 4 Sep 2-3 Vs Bears

Well we could have an early chance to see what we missed out on with Week 2 match-up against the Rams, hopefully the full regular Season Schedule wont be far behind now to, need to sort my travel arrangements out sooner than later.

NFL Preseason Schedule

WK 1 Aug 12-16 @ Packers

WK 2 Aug 19-23 Vs Rams

WK 3 Aug 26-29 @ Lions

WK 4 Sep 2-3 Vs Bears

Well we could have an early chance to see what we missed out on with Week 2 match-up against the Rams, hopefully the full regular Season Schedule wont be far behind now to, need to sort my travel arrangements out sooner than later.

I believe the Regular Season Schedule was announced last season on April 15th or 16th, expect nearly the same this season. I have plenty of events and such riding on the schedule too. Can't wait!

I believe the Regular Season Schedule was announced last season on April 15th or 16th, expect nearly the same this season. I have plenty of events and such riding on the schedule too. Can't wait!

Can we start Quinn against the Lions again if there's going to be another QB competition?

Basically the same schedule as last year except this year we travel to Detroit, Chicago comes to us, and we face the Rams.

We opened up last year @ Green Bay and their crowd treats the pre-season games as a regular game.

Basically the same schedule as last year except this year we travel to Detroit, Chicago comes to us, and we face the Rams.

We opened up last year @ Green Bay and their crowd treats the pre-season games as a regular game.

If there is one place it might be worth going to see a pre-season game, it might be Lambeau Field. It would still be summer. No Frozen Tundra. It is sort of a football Mecca that would be cool to make a pilgramage to once in your life. If you wore your Browns gear the folks there would still be civil..even friendly toward you (especially for a game that don't count). Hell, it would probably be tough to get tickets to, unlike most other preseason games.

That's why you are "The Man"

The goal of pre-season is to limit the travel.

Most teams only take one big road trip every other year....this year the Cards to to travel.

Us, we could bus to Det., and GB wouldn't be out of the question.

The NFL trys to cut travel costs for the exhibition season.

I think they try to keep division team from playing.....so expect to see a lot of exhibition match-ups with Chicago, Det, GB, Buffalo, Tenn, Minn....it just makes sense.

Here are the teams that the Cleveland Browns will face, in order:

Preseason Week 1 (Aug. 12-16): Cleveland Browns vs. Green Bay Packers

Preseason Week 2 (Aug. 19-23): St. Louis Rams vs. Cleveland Browns

Preseason Week 3 (Aug. 26-29): Cleveland Browns vs. Detroit Lions

Preseason Week 4 (Sept. 2-3): Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns

Source: http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2010/3/31/139...eland?ref=yahoo

Archived