THE BROWNS BOARD

Shawn Rodgers' arrest a good thing for the Browns?

Slaughter

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Shawn Rodgers to play for the Browns next year?

• Yes
    • no

I would hardly call attempting to bring a concealed weapon onboard an aircraft a "victimless crime". He made the mistake or whatever it was, and I hope they can his ass.

Amen.......the lazy fat overrated part time player is NOT what a winner wants anchoring a defense. He is so overrated it is amazing. He stank last year, we coulda dumped him for a third when the league was reading the phoney clips about him. He will be out of football in two years.

Wow this country has become truly pussified.

The man made a simple mistake. It happens. He's had a concealed carry permit for 7 years. This is not a big deal. a lot happens at the airport, he probably intended to check his bags but something caused his plan to change and he forgot about the gun.

So you think exactly like speedy? Your parents must be proud of you! Happy Easter fellow trolls :lol:

It's ok, im sure your parents are proud of the way you troll the internet looking to start trouble with people you will never see, hear, or get knocked out by.

Wow this country has become truly pussified.

The man made a simple mistake. It happens. He's had a concealed carry permit for 7 years. This is not a big deal. a lot happens at the airport, he probably intended to check his bags but something caused his plan to change and he forgot about the gun.

You are right. A guy that is 350 pounds and as good an athlete as he is really is pussified if he thinks he needs to carry a gun around.

You are right. A guy that is 350 pounds and as good an athlete as he is really is pussified if he thinks he needs to carry a gun around.

He's not pussified. He's from Texas, everyone has a gun in Texas, he moved to Detroit, everyone needs a gun in Detroit, and now he's in Cleveland traveling to Detroit and Texas. He's a pretty rich and well-known person but outside of that, he's from Texas! I repeat, everyone has a gun in Texas. I really think he just forgot about it. My aunt actually used to carry a gun with her everywhere she went, yes even airplanes, until post 9/11 when her gun was confiscated at Hopkins. No charges were filed and she wasn't even registered. It was just something she always did. I have to beleive it's the same for Rogers who is from Texas and lived in Detroit. People keep saying he must of known where his gun was but honestly, I don't think that's true. If you do something that long, you don't really think abiut it anymore. Granted, it was irresponsible, but I don't think it makes him stupid or criminal. He F'ed up and that's that. I doubt he'll even get punished by the courts but Goodell may waive a heavy hand at him.

I'm not mad at ya Shaun! And I still think we can get a 2nd rounder for ya!

Maybe he likes guns. So what. It's his right, regardless.

By the way, a man could be 7'10" and weigh 500 pounds and still be killed from the bullet from a .22. Or a stab from a knife. I would have thought that most adults know that size does not matter, even in hand-to-hand combat.

He's not pussified. He's from Texas, everyone has a gun in Texas, he moved to Detroit, everyone needs a gun in Detroit, and now he's in Cleveland traveling to Detroit and Texas. He's a pretty rich and well-known person but outside of that, he's from Texas! I repeat, everyone has a gun in Texas. I really think he just forgot about it. My aunt actually used to carry a gun with her everywhere she went, yes even airplanes, until post 9/11 when her gun was confiscated at Hopkins. No charges were filed and she wasn't even registered. It was just something she always did. I have to beleive it's the same for Rogers who is from Texas and lived in Detroit. People keep saying he must of known where his gun was but honestly, I don't think that's true. If you do something that long, you don't really think abiut it anymore. Granted, it was irresponsible, but I don't think it makes him stupid or criminal. He F'ed up and that's that. I doubt he'll even get punished by the courts but Goodell may waive a heavy hand at him.

I'm not mad at ya Shaun! And I still think we can get a 2nd rounder for ya!

OK, so, we have established that he is a stupid pussy.

Maybe he likes guns. So what. It's his right, regardless.

By the way, a man could be 7'10" and weigh 500 pounds and still be killed from the bullet from a .22. Or a stab from a knife. I would have thought that most adults know that size does not matter, even in hand-to-hand combat.

Err, OK, so he is a stupid, shickenchit pussy....who thinks he could be a dead stupid shickenshit pussy if he didn't have his gun!

He's not pussified. He's from Texas, everyone has a gun in Texas, he moved to Detroit, everyone needs a gun in Detroit, and now he's in Cleveland traveling to Detroit and Texas. He's a pretty rich and well-known person but outside of that, he's from Texas! I repeat, everyone has a gun in Texas. I really think he just forgot about it. My aunt actually used to carry a gun with her everywhere she went, yes even airplanes, until post 9/11 when her gun was confiscated at Hopkins.

what an excuse! the gun was cocked and had a bullet in the chamber. i understand that some places he frequents you might need personal protection. HEY GUESS WHAT, DON'T GO TO THOSE PLACES!!! have mom and your your hood friends over to your place. you also proved a theory of mine: TEXAS SUCKS!!

what an excuse! the gun was cocked and had a bullet in the chamber. i understand that some places he frequents you might need personal protection. HEY GUESS WHAT, DON'T GO TO THOSE PLACES!!! have mom and your your hood friends over to your place. you also proved a theory of mine: TEXAS SUCKS!!

Shaun is from LaPorte, Texas which is right outside of Houston and up the road from my hometown. The crime rate is usually not too high there. 2.1 crimes per 1000 pop (vs 11.2 in Houston). In 2003, there was one homicide in that town. Don't assume that having the gun is because he's from Texas. I'm from Texas and I don't carry a gun. Plaxico Burress isn't from Texas. Allen Iverson isn't from Texas.

PS: A bullet in the chamber + cocked gun = literally as stupid as you can be

Shaun is from LaPorte, Texas which is right outside of Houston and up the road from my hometown. The crime rate is usually not too high there. 2.1 crimes per 1000 pop (vs 11.2 in Houston). In 2003, there was one homicide in that town. Don't assume that having the gun is because he's from Texas. I'm from Texas and I don't carry a gun. Plaxico Burress isn't from Texas. Allen Iverson isn't from Texas.

PS: A bullet in the chamber + cocked gun = literally as stupid as you can be

There is a reason there is only one homicide. Everyone is packing, see the correlation. Plain and simple it's his right to carry and own a gun, just not being an ass and leaving it in his bag getting on a plane.

There is a reason there is only one homicide. Everyone is packing, see the correlation. Plain and simple it's his right to carry and own a gun, just not being an ass and leaving it in his bag getting on a plane.

It's only 20 miles from Houston which had 265 murders last year. What correlation would that be?

La Porte has 38,000 people, so the murder rate per 100,000 people would be 0.00002

Lincoln, Nebraska has a murder rate of 1.6 per 100,000 people

Houston is 13.1

New York is 23

New Orleans is 64 per 100,000

per the 2008 FBI Data

Archived