THE BROWNS BOARD

Labron could be history

ruban2

Russian multi-billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov is going to buy the Nets.

He is going to offer coach K from Duke for to five times what he is making now to run the team with full control.

Lebron loves coach K.

Mikhail Prokhorov is going to try to get Lebron and Chris Bosch to come to the nets. Money is no object.

If the Lebron stays with the Cavs after this offer it will be a great day for Cleveland.

If he leaves the cavs wins will drop by half.

Pray for Cleveland!

Coach K, already said he's not interested. NEXT!

You are correct, but it won't be till the end of the week that we will know for sure. His team is playing for the national championship tonight. What did you expect him to say?

Russian multi-billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov is going to buy the Nets.

He is going to offer coach K from Duke for to five times what he is making now to run the team with full control.

Lebron loves coach K.

Mikhail Prokhorov is going to try to get Lebron and Chris Bosch to come to the nets. Money is no object.

If the Lebron stays with the Cavs after this offer it will be a great day for Cleveland.

If he leaves the cavs wins will drop by half.

Pray for Cleveland!

Money IS an object, because the Nets can't offer LBJ more money than the Cavs can. If Prokie has controlling interest in Stoli vodka and can offer Le Bron 1\2 the profits, well that's another story. :)

Money might be no object but the salary cap is so you are a joke. Learn basketball before you try and talk about it!!!!!!!

Don't be hard on the guy. I said straight out the Nets can't offer LBJ more money than the Cavs. It's been beaten to death there's plenty of other reasons why LeBron would have to be nuts to go to NY.

1) That Yankees cap he wears. Well, the Cavs are the current NBA version of the Yankees. Cleveland is only one of nine teams in NBA history to post back to back 60 win seasons. If they win out (I doubt they will) that number goes down to two- joining Jordan's Chicago Bulls with back to back 65 win seasons.

2) His Playboy Mansion and all his HS friends are here- I doubt they'd all want to pull up stakes and move to NYC.

3) He can't pull down any more endorsement money in NYC than he can here.

4) Why would James want to go to a rebuild project? Lee & McGrady (who probably won't be there next year) from NYK would be the only players NY can offer that would be likely to crack the Cav's bench rotation, much less start. James, Bosh, McGrady and Lee are about a #5-6 seed in the East next year, IMHO.

5) LBJ has a very keen sense of NBA and Cleveland history. It's his personal mission to bring multiple titles here. Yeah, I'm old enough to remember, and he's already on the verge of surpassing Jim Brown, and if you go way back Bob Feller- as the greatest athlete in the history of Cleveland sports. LeBron HAS to know if he bolts, he'd surpass Ramirez, Thome, Boozer, and possibly even Art Modell as the biggest traitor in Cleveland sports history. My guess is he'd only pull up stakes at the end of his career ala Karl Malone if the Cavs somehow can't win it all in the next 5 years or so.

Don't be hard on the guy. I said straight out the Nets can't offer LBJ more money than the Cavs. It's been beaten to death there's plenty of other reasons why LeBron would have to be nuts to go to NY.

1) That Yankees cap he wears. Well, the Cavs are the current NBA version of the Yankees. Cleveland is only one of nine teams in NBA history to post back to back 60 win seasons. If they win out (I doubt they will) that number goes down to two- joining Jordan's Chicago Bulls with back to back 65 win seasons.

2) His Playboy Mansion and all his HS friends are here- I doubt they'd all want to pull up stakes and move to NYC.

4) Why would James want to go to a rebuild project? Lee & McGrady (who probably won't be there next year) from NYK would be the only players NY can offer that would be likely to crack the Cav's bench rotation, much less start. James, Bosh, McGrady and Lee are about a #5-6 seed in the East next year, IMHO.

5) LBJ has a very keen sense of NBA and Cleveland history. It's his personal mission to bring multiple titles here. Yeah, I'm old enough to remember, and he's already on the verge of surpassing Jim Brown, and if you go way back Bob Feller- as the greatest athlete in the history of Cleveland sports. LeBron HAS to know if he bolts, he'd surpass Ramirez, Thome, Boozer, and possibly even Art Modell as the biggest traitor in Cleveland sports history. My guess is he'd only pull up stakes at the end of his career ala Karl Malone if the Cavs somehow can't win it all in the next 5 years or so.

I hope your right :rolleyes:

James, Bosh, Mcgrady , and Lee are a 5 or 6 Seed!!!!!!!!!!

are your friggin serious...?????????????

that has got to be the stupidest thing I ever read on any forum!!!.

was that a typo??

are you on medication?

or the way I see it, your just an airhead!!

You can spin why Lebron will stay in Cleveland, and frankly he is not the cure-all for the knicks anyway..would fill the seats and would make a ton of dough, but if the Knicks can put out this team next year in Bosh, Lee, TMac, Joe Johnson, and Gallo...which is very likely..you can keep Lebron and his aging bucnh of characters...Shaq, Z, Jamison< MO, and nutcase West...who'll be in an institution soon...

and please remember...the #1 reason why anyone would want to leave...IT'S CLEVELAND!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived