THE BROWNS BOARD

INTENT

Gipper, weren't you a court clerk or something. After reading the above bantar from you I see why your sitting home married to a message board. I feel embarrassed for you. :wacko:

I AM a court magistrate and have been for 20 years.. And here is a clue for you: this forum is not a courtroom, it is more of a barroom. And, I am a person of personality. I do not have to live up to your expectations of me. Some of my weird twists have a purpose. Sometimes that purpose is to entertain, sometimes it is to put others off, and sometimes they are for the purpose of remonstration . It is called being gregarious, mature and enlightened to the moment. I know when to be serious and when not to be. THIS is not the time or the place that I have to be serious. You know the saying "f**kem if they can't take a joke"? Use your own judgment on whether or not that should apply here.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gipper first of all we were talking about public property and if you don't want guns on your property I get that. ie.. no weapons stickers. And I can patronize other places or go to buddies houses that don't care. apples and oranges my friend. Original conversation is about an airport/ public places.

Second of all I would say that just because the govt. oversteps its bounds and allows frivolous law suits doesn't mean that this country was set up in a more libertarian stance of (If I am not infringing upon your rights our harming[actually harming not possibility of]you than I should be able to do what I please. Until we get rid of the nanny state that wants to be our mother and protect us, and get back to what the founding fathers intended, then I guess you are correct. Like I said though that isn't how it is supposed to be and doesn't mean you are right

Oh and i still can't believe that you think that I cant explain to myself why I feel the need to carry a firearm

or understand what rights I was ignoring that are more important than mine for that matter, and most of all dying to more about guys like me .

ttyl buddy

I am not sure I follow you exactly on all your points, but let's ask this: Why in fact should we "get back" to the way society was in the 1700s?

I mean, our founders were enlightened men, but I don't think they could have foreseen a nation that went coast to coast and beyond, or a nation of 300 million people with the technological advances that we have made. While no one should advocate abandoning our founders principles, only a fool would not know that those principles have to adapt. (and overall, they were genius at putting forth principles that were adaptable)

Let's also note this: I personally am not opposed to gun ownership. I own a gun, like I said, an heirloom gun. My Dad had probably 25-30 guns in my house growing up. He was a hunter and a responsible user. My brother has many guns. For some time he was actually an Outfitter in Wyoming and guided peple on what you would call "big game" hunts for elk, deer, bear, etc.

Because of that, it is the irresponsibility of so many of these people in the use/abuse of their guns that is galling to a true sportsman.

What I see is you demanding that I provide answers to you to on questions that you have on this subject. And I see when I perhaps don't have those answers on the tip of my tongue, where the answers you want would take anyone a significant amount of time to properly research, time that I cannot afford to spend, you get snippy about it.

I have provided you and everyone else on here with loads and loads of data that may apply to this situation. If that is not satisfactory to you, well, I am sorry. You are free to build on the data I have provided, to research these questions further, and to come up with your own answers to your own questions. Law is an art, not a science. There is no hard and fast rules to it. (There is another free lesson for you).

If you’d responded this way, I wouldn’t be upset.

But you condescended, and that is what upset me.

I don’t mind doing a little research on my own.

But you got snippy with me because I asked questions, which is when I demanded you answer them. The timeline shows you clearly being a jerk prior to any demanding on my part.

If you’d responded this way, I wouldn’t be upset.

But you condescended, and that is what upset me.

I don’t mind doing a little research on my own.

But you got snippy with me because I asked questions, which is when I demanded you answer them. The timeline shows you clearly being a jerk prior to any demanding on my part.

Absolutely not true, and here is the evidence: recall that I posted the federal statute, and gave several notes of information about that statute. You then responded, and in your final sentence you said this:

"don't know what the legal definition is. But before you go off on us, you better be damn sure you understand ALL the legal implications and definitions. If I remember correctly, you are, or have been a lawyer. If so, you know that these things are important

Ergo, if things were set off, you have only yourself to blame"

And if you really think I cant explain to myself why I feel the need to carry a gun then my friend you are a lot more ignorant than I thought

I AM ignorant of what your motivations are. That is completely true. In fact, I am ignorant of the motivations of about 299,999,999 people in this country.

So, to enlighten me, and everyone else, please feel free to give us a treatise on the emotional status of Mr. Skinny (but remember, be truthful to yourself), then we can all engage in some amateur pschychiatry when you are done.

Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

OK, just out of curiosity, when did the V word (rhymes with Carolina), which is a perfectly acceptable scientific term become censorable on here while I have seen the P word (rhymes with hussy) go through unscathed? I can see the C word (rhyme with punt). That was in George Carlin's list, but the V word? How bizarre.

Absolutely not true, and here is the evidence: recall that I posted the federal statute, and gave several notes of information about that statute. You then responded, and in your final sentence you said this:

"don't know what the legal definition is. But before you go off on us, you better be damn sure you understand ALL the legal implications and definitions. If I remember correctly, you are, or have been a lawyer. If so, you know that these things are important

Ergo, if things were set off, you have only yourself to blame"

Actually, I think you proved my point with that quote. Note how I was communicating as though you’d already went off on us?

Actually, I think you proved my point with that quote. Note how I was communicating as though you’d already went off on us?

No, I think I prove my point with that quote. Besides, just who TF are "Us", And How TF did I go off on "us"? If I "went off" on anyone, it was Shaun Rogers, and this thread has been nothing but "going off session" on Shaun Rogers.

No, I think I prove my point with that quote. Besides, just who TF are "Us", And How TF did I go off on "us"? If I "went off" on anyone, it was Shaun Rogers, and this thread has been nothing but "going off session" on Shaun Rogers.

You guys should just go grab a beer and get a lap dance.

gipper not saying that we should live like it was 1700. Saying that the principles of yesteryear should be the same as today. There were provisions in the Constitution that allowed for those changes to take place. My wish is that Govt. would follow those guidlines. It is the One and only thing that they swore to uphold. You would think they would respect it a little more.

As far as why I carry a gun

-attempted robbery

-Truck broken into in driveway

-tried breaking into my house

-Mrs. Skinny and Skinny Jr.

plus its my right ;):lol:

That is all. Im done with this thread

You know, that is an excellent idea. Thaak pays. After all, I should get some of that compensation we have been talking about.

Only if we got to King of Diamonds up here in Inver Grove Heights, MN. $10 lap dances unless you go to the VIP room. That you can pay for yourself.

gipper not saying that we should live like it was 1700. Saying that the principles of yesteryear should be the same as today. There were provisions in the Constitution that allowed for those changes to take place. My wish is that Govt. would follow those guidlines. It is the One and only thing that they swore to uphold. You would think they would respect it a little more.

As far as why I carry a gun

-attempted robbery

-Truck broken into in driveway

-tried breaking into my house

-Mrs. Skinny and Skinny Jr.

plus its my right ;):lol:

That is all. Im done with this thread

Actually, I think, overall, our government has done a pretty damn good job following those guidelines for the past 223 years since the Constitution has been implemented.

And, you know, the unfortunate part about your right, is that if your gun is to be used to kill or injure a person there is an 80% chance those persons will be you or Mrs. Skinny or Skinny Jr.

I AM a court magistrate and have been for 20 years.. And here is a clue for you: this forum is not a courtroom, it is more of a barroom. And, I am a person of personality. I do not have to live up to your expectations of me. Some of my weird twists have a purpose. Sometimes that purpose is to entertain, sometimes it is to put others off, and sometimes they are for the purpose of remonstration . It is called being gregarious, mature and enlightened to the moment. I know when to be serious and when not to be. THIS is not the time or the place that I have to be serious. You know the saying "f**kem if they can't take a joke"? Use your own judgment on whether or not that should apply here.

Well put your honor :)

Archived