THE BROWNS BOARD

The Savage Truth

Earl34

Savage was terrible. I can't believe that anyone would ever defend his drafting. He drafted maybe 3 genuine starters total.

He drafted vickers, Braylon, JT, Wright, DQ, Pool, Rubin, Harrison, and Kam all very solid pro's and genuine starters ... and thats off the top of my head. And he signed Cribbs as an undrafted FA. Not to mention that with playing time Harrison looked awesome and who knows how he ends up ... same with Rubin.

I'd say thats easily more then 3.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mangini's picks include Prol and all pro Darrelle Revis..All pro Nick Mangold and Pro Bowler Furguson and some 4th rounder named Leon Washington and LB'er Harris..thats a good track record..OH and Alex Mack looks like he's pretty good

I love Manginis picks. He isnt who I question. I hope he has free reign on drafting ...

Ya know I was gonna let this thread go because its just going in circles ... but I happened to see Shauns numbers today ... and I dont think he had enough great years to even make the HOF. He had 4 or 5 great years. I'll give him the benfit of the doubt and say 5, because the borderline year was borderline in yardage, and high in TDs. (1175 yard and 16 TDs) 1175 is a good year for yardage but not a great year imo, but the TDs are great. 5 great years I dont think puts you in the HOF.

Just saying ... 2 HOFers made mikes draft look much better then only having one HOFer

So he's a borderline HOFer who was league MVP, an All-Pro, set the NFL record for TDs in a season, and the best player on a Super Bowl Team that he drafted at #19.

Feel better about it?

Zombo

So he's a borderline HOFer who was league MVP, an All-Pro, set the NFL record for TDs in a season, and the best player on a Super Bowl Team that he drafted at #19.

Feel better about it?

Zombo

Nope, still not feeling good about Homgram.

Archived