THE BROWNS BOARD

This is what it's like reading 75% of the posts here

VaporTrail

Is Dayton a Catholic school?? I didn't know that.

PS I also was a Biology major once - even received my degree. Now I spend all my time on these message boards. There is a lesson in there somewhere.

Best of luck.

Ha, yeah I didn't want to be just a bio major because of the fact that they're a dime a dozen. My other major's in physics but... Math for the rest of my life... I don't think so. I'm thinking med school, but since I'm not that great at math, and I'm a physics major, my GPA's probably only good enough for DO... I'm not really sure of the difference between that and MD atm. I'll find out soon enough.

Ha, yeah I didn't want to be just a bio major because of the fact that they're a dime a dozen. My other major's in physics but... Math for the rest of my life... I don't think so. I'm thinking med school, but since I'm not that great at math, and I'm a physics major, my GPA's probably only good enough for DO... I'm not really sure of the difference between that and MD atm. I'll find out soon enough.

DO = Doctor of Optometry???????????????????????

PS You're too smart to be here

DO = Doctor of Optometry???????????????????????

PS You're too smart to be here

Doctor of Osteopathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of...e_United_States

Too smart? Nah. I mean, I'm pretty intelligent, but I also bleed orange, and I feel like participating in this political forum is making me sharper. I'd have to say what I've learned in the past year or so about the economy is more than I've ever known, and much of that knowledge stems from internet discussions.

Doctor of Osteopathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of...e_United_States

Too smart? Nah. I mean, I'm pretty intelligent, but I also bleed orange, and I feel like participating in this political forum is making me sharper. I'd have to say what I've learned in the past year or so about the economy is more than I've ever known, and much of that knowledge stems from internet discussions.

Good Luck with your studies, I hope that you will do well.

Ditto on liking osteopaths... they are the ones who

reach out to understand the PEOPLE part of what

is going on with their health.

Archived