THE BROWNS BOARD

LOL ..... what a pussy.

HowieDawg

LOL. Everyone knows real men are bald! :)

LOL....well, I am getting there. I keep tinkering with the idea of cutting my hair short, though if I do I know there is no going back unless I hole up in the house for about 6 months.

My problem is the balding is more to one side so I am not sure short would do it...then I would just have to shave the thing.

As a lifelong Steeler hater, I have to say, I don't think it's that bad. First, Troy isn't a douche like the rest of the Steelers and secondly, it would be really hard to find anybody in the world that wouldn't take $250,000.00 to pose for a shampoo ad. In fact, I would do tampon ads for $250,000.00! I would demonstrate how to use them for very little more than that!

Cut the guy some slack. It could be worse, he could be slapping fat hoes or pushing college chicks to the ground for a couple of cheap grabs on their ta-tas. If it weren't for everything else going wrong for Steeler nation, I would say this was embaressing but considering all the material they're giving us, I'll let this one slide.

Troy Pollywearsamumu is a cheap shotting girlyman, who doesn't deserve any slack.

For all we know, he attacks HIMSELF in women's bathrooms........ @@

(I hate the Steelers)

Ben may be forcing himself on women and Santonio may be beating them, but yea, this is what is embarrassing.

Hey, I think you may be on to something. If the Steelers just inbred within the locker room, they could take turns sticking and beating the thing with beautiful hair.

Freaking idiots.

As a lifelong Steeler hater, I have to say, I don't think it's that bad. First, Troy isn't a douche like the rest of the Steelers and secondly, it would be really hard to find anybody in the world that wouldn't take $250,000.00 to pose for a shampoo ad. In fact, I would do tampon ads for $250,000.00! I would demonstrate how to use them for very little more than that!

Cut the guy some slack. It could be worse, he could be slapping fat hoes or pushing college chicks to the ground for a couple of cheap grabs on their ta-tas. If it weren't for everything else going wrong for Steeler nation, I would say this was embaressing but considering all the material they're giving us, I'll let this one slide.

No way, he is a girly man. No slack. :)

Are you telling that you aree secretly a transexual?...or just a transvestite....from Transylvania? Mopaji:

Frank75.jpg

Mr Magoo!

I just spat coffee over my keyboard! LOL, oh man, that made me laugh, you are soooo right! I was depressed when that picture was taken, travelled 4,000 miles to see us kick two field goals, you can see the people walking out all around, and that was the third quarter! I don't normally look so Magoo-ish.

LOL, still laughing.

Troy Pollywearsamumu is a cheap shotting girlyman, who doesn't deserve any slack.

For all we know, he attacks HIMSELF in women's bathrooms........ @@

(I hate the Steelers)

You're such a dumbass...

One of the top safeties of the past decade, and you resort to childish slander. The guy could destroy you without even trying hard. Show a little respect for a talented player and one of the few remaining guys thats not a total douche on our teams number 1 rival. Otherwise you look like a whiney tool.

"You're such a dumbass" and you think I'M doing childish slander?

1. slander is a public, verbal, intentional lie.

2. You idiot, I wasn't verbalizing. I wrote.

3. I have posted, and can post again, a video showing Pollyisalulu going downfield in college, on special teams,

and flat out intentionally slamming into a helpless kr who hadn't caught the ball yet. He is that stupid, and/or that

much a cheapshot artist.

4. So, neohionative (that you Shep?), you have your words wrong, you haven't seen the video, and you reek of elderberries.

5. If Troy Pollyisapoopoo came after me in a dark alley, and I didn't hear him, he could probably destroy me. So could

a gorilla or grizzly bear or an orangatang, or a rhinocerous, or a mountain lion, or a bull moose, but those are probably all

smarter than Troy Pollyhasascrewloose.

6. I thought it was funny. If you don't have a sense of humor, that's tough. I thought being a Browns fan, that qualified you

for having a sense of humor, but then... maybe you just aren't smart enough to have one.

7. If somebody WRITES an intentional lie to intentionally demean someone's character, that is LIBEL. You said "slander" and

you are a tool for flapping your jaws and embarrassing yourself.

8. BTW, if someone is a "public figure", the law looks at that differently, but I don't remember the actual qualification on that.

9. I have fun on the forum, you are a boring stick in the mud, I don't respect the Steelers, and trust me, Troy Pollymaulyou

knows that he deserves some kidding on a Browns forum

10. You are now boring, you don't seem to have any sense of humor, so say you're sorry dammit.

Oh, and RubyTuesday2, I'm not a troll, and I have a sense of humor. I've been around a long time.

Say, are you smart enough to watch a video of Troy cheapshotting a helpless kr in college?

Or just an indignant squeeler fan?

Seriously, I kid. I'm a kidder. Sometimes I'm even pretty funny. well, to me, for sure... @@

"sniff" I even got a "Thanks" on joking around. Come on, I'm guessing you two are just angry I made you

spew out your margarita's on your keyboard... am I right?

Hey, I think you may be on to something. If the Steelers just inbred within the locker room, they could take turns sticking and beating the thing with beautiful hair.

Freaking idiots.

Your all So Freakin funny. LOL... Have mercy.. Comedy Central is calling ... Richard Pryor is "Rolling" in his grave. You Dumb-asses.

Well, it's pretty well known that honey bees have been disappearing, and scientists haven't quite

figured out why.

My theory, based on science, is that

when Troy Pollygirlymanmumu runs fast, his hair keeps whacking honeybees

out of existence. He's a squeeler, we can blame him for all sorts of funny stuff. B)

Your all So Freakin funny. LOL... Have mercy.. Comedy Central is calling ... Richard Pryor is "Rolling" in his grave. You Dumb-asses.

I love chimming in on such topics just for your amusement. You wouldn't expect any less.

Wow some of u guys need to get off this guys dick. Yes he is a good player and one that isn't raping or abusing women, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around here. Ya gotta admit the guy does look pretty damn girly in that ad. Hell I'd make fun of him even if he was on the Browns. Were just messing around now. Yall need to stop taking shit so seriously

Archived