THE BROWNS BOARD

some translate gayben article

WRREBEL

There are nfl rumors that Peter King of SI has a point in his column Monday Morning Quarterback reflects a sentiment that is spreading slowly into the league: The Steelers need a Marshall Plan for 2010 in the case of Ben Roethlisberger available.

Although the decisive moment in this respect the final decision is whether to report to display the fact that the case created a disaster to keep a drive off-season Roethlisberger highlights the seriousness of the situation. Is this serious? Says the king, I was by some of the rumors I’ve heard of cases of Roethlisberger alarmed.

The most obvious plan is Dennis Dixon, a former Heisman candidate, slipped in the fifth inning with a torn ligament and he has against the Ravens in a short time worked last season. Recently we have discovered other options for the Steelers Sporting News, including some surprising names, but not impossible.

It is still angry, if not a large Roethlisberger available when the 2010 season. But the fact that the situation is serious enough to prevent him from off-season training should be more than enough for a warning system for the Steelers in this regard seriously the possibility that Ben might be close to d ‘other regions of the largest calendar

am i Retarded or is this article painful to read?

There are nfl rumors that Peter King of SI has a point in his column Monday Morning Quarterback reflects a sentiment that is spreading slowly into the league: The Steelers need a Marshall Plan for 2010 in the case of Ben Roethlisberger available.

Although the decisive moment in this respect the final decision is whether to report to display the fact that the case created a disaster to keep a drive off-season Roethlisberger highlights the seriousness of the situation. Is this serious? Says the king, I was by some of the rumors I’ve heard of cases of Roethlisberger alarmed.

The most obvious plan is Dennis Dixon, a former Heisman candidate, slipped in the fifth inning with a torn ligament and he has against the Ravens in a short time worked last season. Recently we have discovered other options for the Steelers Sporting News, including some surprising names, but not impossible.

It is still angry, if not a large Roethlisberger available when the 2010 season. But the fact that the situation is serious enough to prevent him from off-season training should be more than enough for a warning system for the Steelers in this regard seriously the possibility that Ben might be close to d ‘other regions of the largest calendar

am i Retarded or is this article painful to read? .

Did you write this or merely reprint it?

The grammar and syntax of what you have posted are pathetic. I cannot even follow along with what it is that is trying to be said here.

DA has the evidence....lets hope there's no decision till after the draft.

I'm sure you're readily aware of the Steelers draft track record over the years and general personnel dealings. They will be prepared for worst case scenario. The Steelers won't draft a QB on the first day, I think that's a given and if you ask me Big Ben will be fine. A suspension of some sort my ring down but it's not going to be the entire season. I'm also confident in Dennis Dixon and I could see the Steelers making a play for Leftwich again from Tampa.

Archived