THE BROWNS BOARD

BRADY QUINN GETS HIS ASS BENCHED

Lumbergh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still have to wait and see what he after the season is over. This just shows that anybody can have a bad day with this amazing cockpit. Will not judge BQ after 3 games. He has played a good game, a not so good game and a bad game. Maybe the problem with the Browns was not all at QB?

I have no doubt that BQ is not as bad as he is playing today. Like I have said I want to see if he can be consistant. 3 games is not enough to make a judgement. But, at least I don't have to see the NO turnovers arguement on why BQ is the answer.

Has BQ played a road game yet?

Yeah, he's tearing it up out there.

The whole team really looks bad today, but the defense seems to be playing better in the 2nd half.

Yeah taking on his shoulder and tearing it up, he's 3/11 for 36 yards right now (stats since Lums seems to love them). But there has been like 30 dropped passes from Edwards.

Yeah, he's tearing it up out there.

The whole team really looks bad today, but the defense seems to be playing better in the 2nd half.

3 of 11 for 36 yards is tearing it up out there? Riiiight. He's been assited by a bunch of penalties that have moved the ball. He does look better than Quinn right now though. Quinn looks a little timid in his passes, like he's afraid to throw the pic.... and just ends up throwing the pic.

If you think this is Anderson's fault, you're a moron. His bad rating was due to our Retarded recievers, terrible play calling, and the fact that hes rusty from being wrongfully removed as the starter. THIS WEEK: FIRE CRENNEL. NEXT YEAR: TRADE BRAYLON AND WINSLOW FOR GREG JENNINGS.

Terrible Defense = Former Suckeye coach. Coincidence?

The most pathetic thing of all is that both QBs keep throwing the ball to Edwards. One INT on Quinn the other on Edwards for stopping on a slant and letting the CB get inside him. There's no way any receiver should let a CB get inside position on him on a slant. HS kids run beter routes then that.

Taking Quinn out has just split this team and I quarantee that RAC has lost the team. They may not win another game all year.

The defense can't stop anybody and now we have DA, who totally sucked.

5 of 14 for 51 yards and a pick is good enough? What the fuck is wrong with you? Quinn played like shit...as bad as Anderson played against Cincy last year or the numerous shitty games that anderson played this year and not once got taken out of a game. Romeo is a pathetic excuse for a coach who has no clue how to get the best out of his players. Anderson starts next week...and he better be pulled if he plays like he did today.

Crennell is obviously feeling the heat....in the short term, pulling Quinn was the right move (not looking at what it does to his confidence, team morale and whatnot). He has to win out to keep his job.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him gone before the end of the season, but it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be gone in the offseason.

I hope like hell that RAC IS FIRED TODAY. Preferably in the next 15 minutes would be great.

You give DA all year to blow chunks and instead of letting our young quarterback work his way out of a bad game and pull out a win (not saying he would, but he should of had the shot to) that fat bastard yanks BQ only to have him be replaced by a guy that couldnt handle pressure which is why he was on the damn bench in the first place.

Oh and BE should be benched and never to see the field the rest of this year, I dont care put steptoe and cribbs as are recievers and bench that asshole.

On a whole we are left with a shitty team with shitty coaches and who the hell knows what we will see next year. My guess is a start over from scratch. Lets hope like hell we can get a damn coach in here that knows how to put a football team together.

Archived