THE BROWNS BOARD

BRADY QUINN GETS HIS ASS BENCHED

Lumbergh

Congrats, Lum. I know the Browns losing today is one of the happiest events of your life. And guess what? DA still proved "BQ Nation" right by out-terrible-quarterbacking BQ.

No it is not that he is happy that the Browns won or lost, just that DA got to play some more, he could care less if the Browns lose or win!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ghoolie
21.4 QB rating for the Golden Boy

Lumbergh,

I was sitting at a sports bar eating wings and watching this shit, people were laughing their assess of when Quinn got unceremoniously shit canned.

I have to laugh as well.

Guest Ghoolie
What? Are you starting him on Madden??? Fuk OFF!!! Lums, I would love to meet you in person...........for you, not so good!!!

I would like to meet Lums in person, too. He seems knowledgable, and frankly, I would take a guy like him, ANY DAY over an ass hat who is so frustrated that he starts boasts about fistfights.

Jack used to do that shit, then I showed up in Fontana Ca. and Jack locked his door and hid inside..........................................................................

.................................................................................

..................................................ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd <----- All that shit is me falling asleep at the keyboard while accidentally holding down one key.

Archived