THE BROWNS BOARD

Both House and Senate Health Bills Require the Microchipping of Americans

Mr. T

Both House and Senate Health Bills Require the Microchipping of Americans

BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE HEALTH BILLS REQUIRE THE MICRO CHIPPING OF AMERICANS – 3/18/10

Required RFID implanted chip

Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government will establish a National Medical Device Registry. What does a National Medical Device Registry mean?

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1001-1008:

(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1,

section B:

‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

See it for yourself: HERE

This new law – when fully implemented – provides the framework for making the United States the first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

Don’t believe it? Look it up yourself. Healthcare Bill H.R. 3200:

AND HERE

Pages 1001-1008 “National Medical Device Registry” section.

Page 1006 “to be enacted within 36 months upon passage”

Page 503 “… medical device surveillance”

Why would the government use the word “surveillance” when referring to citizens? The definition of “surveillance” is the monitoring of the behavior, activities, or other changing information, usually of people and often in a secret manner. The root of the word [French] means to “watch over.”

In theory, the intent to streamline healthcare and to eliminate fraud via “health chips” seems right. But, to have the world’s lone superpower (America, for now) mandate (page 1006) a device to be IMPLANTED is scary!

Full Article Here

Personally I think it's a good idea.

Why should I get paranoid if the ER scans my chip and learns my entire medical history?

I think every American should have a retina scan and a DNA profile on record.

And geezis send in the damn census cards.

Unless you have a double 0 rank, Mr Bond.

WSS

T never disappoints with the paranoid crankery, but this is priceless, tin foil hat stuff.

The funny thing is that Google, Amazon, and Mastercard know more about you than the government ever will.

Of course, I'm just saying that so T doesn't get suspicious and find the bugs we've planted in his bomb shelter.

Actually Heck, you're the only one who keeps bringing up the tin foil hat thing in here.

So are you hiding something from us? Like that maybe you are a little schizo? You just might be.

I have never seen someone so scared that folks might actually find out what is inside this healthcare bill/law other than you Heck. One mention of HC and your stink starts to ooze all over the boards.

If you are old enough to remember Heck this is the same thing Hillary Care had in it other than a guardian angel chip she wanted id cards that were chipped. And nobody wanted that shit back in the 90's either.

One thing that is not good about having all of your information on a rfid is that it easily hacked and someone's identity could easily be stolen. In which is one of the biggest crime waves that we are facing today.

This is just another example on how moronic this whole HC law is. They should of taken more time in investigating and weading out all of the bullshit from this bill before rahming it through and up the arse of the american public.

You just posted something that says the health care bill will "require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country."

You actually believe this is in the bill. Because you're nuttier than a Zagnut bar, my friend. You actually believe this is true. And not only that, you think the people who aren't completely f'ing stupid and would never believe this stuff are the ones being naive.

It's classic stuff. Keep it coming.

T, do you believe what you just posted? Do you really believe that the government wants to implant a computer chip into people, and that this is in the health care bill? That this is how the government is going to determine who does and doesn't get health care?

That's what you posted. Do you really believe that?

What Heck doesn't have the integreity nor honor nor wisdom to explain, T,

is that it is a reach to figure that these chips? would be required for all Americans, and that

they could be used in the manner feared by many of the posters after that article.

I haven't heard of this biz before, but it doesn't seem rational for any gov to expect

that millions and millions and mega millions of people will just step right up and be

tagged for "surveillance".

I'd wait for "1984" before I'd not figure, that the possibility of having an optional implant,

to save the lives of people with pacemakers, etc, they would have one of these jobbies.

But the threats to our freedom and well-being hardly come from the extremely, imho, gigantic

jump to conclusion that this chippie would be a national requirement, or could be used to track

anybody.

why, even if such a thing were attempted and scientifically possible, megamillions wouldn't go along with it, and

there would be a civil war.

Actually, if it ever did happen, there would soon be Democrats without jobs all over...

Conservative Republicans and Independents, some genuine conservative DINO's too, in every office in the land.

Personally, I hope when Heck voluntarily get a chip, it will alert us to his comng onto this forum with

nonsense blurbs and unsubstantiated opinions and personal insults.

You are right Cal, heck believes in all of this conspiracy 1984 bullcrap. The thing I would like to point is that when reading into the article above this guy likes to get excited over being tracked or having the government watching over you. If the writer of the article was so concerned about being tracked he would throw away his cell phone.

The only thing that really should be of concern would be for those who are religous, to take something like this would probably go against what they believe. Some will see it as if they are taking the mark of the beast.

Me personally I dont want anything that is like dog license hanging around my neck. We had dog tags in the army and since I have been out, their is no need to be treated like a piece of meat.

Let's set aside how odd it is to read T's post about the government requiring citizens to get microchips implanted in them so the government can monitor them and deny certain people healthcare, and then telling him how big a lunatic you'd have to be to believe such a thing, only to be accused by T of believing such things, like "all that in conspiracy 1984 bullcrap". We'll just chalk it up to what we normally chalk things up to around here. (Ignorance mixed with stupidity mixed with paranoia mixed with disenfranchisement.)

But T, you didn't answer the question. Do you agree with your own post, and that the health care bill "require(s) each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country."

Do you believe that? Do you believe what you said about "the mark of the beast"?

And do you know that what this section of the bill describes has absolutely nothing to do with what this guy is talking about, or what you're talking about?

Answer, please. This is one of those adult conversations you're always pretending to pine for. Well, let's have one. Do you think that's what this section of the bill refers to? If not, why did you post it? If not, what do you think this sectoin of the bill refers to?

Its in the law isnt it? I am sure you have read it otherwise you are just being a smart ass as always.

Go back to the beginning of the post, no. go to the link and read all of it and I am sure you will find the answer to your question.

My concern is not about the same thing as yours are in government survelience and tracking you heck.

My concern is being tagged with an rfid and being treated as a piece of meat. And also I wanted to talk about the religous aspect of this., when some will feel like this would be like taking the mark of the beast as it speaks of in revelations.

Evidently I must of offended you because of your moronic statements otherwise you wouldn't be behaving so irrational.

Go read it.

I'm not concerned with the government tracking the safety of medical devices, no. Even the ones that are implantable, like stents and pacemakers.

Why are you?

"And also I wanted to talk about the religous aspect of this., when some will feel like this would be like taking the mark of the beast as it speaks of in revelations."

...And now I'm going to back away slowly, maintaining eye contact.

Heck translation:

"I'm not concerned with the government tracking the safety of medical devices, no. Even the ones that are implantable, like stents and pacemakers,"

because the president I never liked, Bush W.... is no longer president...

back then, when Shep said "tragic and frightening times", I stayed quiet because I was wanting to agree with Shep that Cheney was the most evil being in American history.

No heck is one of those kids who grew up that never got his ass kicked for smarting off to adults.

Heck shows us how kids behave from being another generation of kids raised by women, and how those who have just came through public schools behave.

Heck shows us how kids behave from being another generation of kids raised by women, and how those who have just came through public schools behave.

T, that's a crap generalization, not defending Heck here. Raised by my mom and public schooled. At 6'3 220, I put my money on me kicking anyone's ass. Fighting was a past time. I used to implore people to jump me and my friend (amature Gold Gloves boxer trained by Giachetti himself). Hell, I would of put money on my mom (RIP) kicking half of the people's ass here.

Um, sure.

You want to answer the question?

Please explain how monitoring medical devices for safety (which is obviously done already) has something to do with implanting microchips in Americans, and possibly the Book of Revelations, and why believing in this stuff means you're completely sane.

Heck you are twisting statements around like you always do.

That is why you are a moron. or you suffer from dyslexia.

And your question has already been answered. if you need clarification go back and read, then read it out loud to yourself. If you are still confused call your mother and have her explain it to you. But as we all know you are a dumbass and your replies and questions prove it once again.

This link is from a simple google search, (that you could of done yourself) url="http://www.av1611.org/666/biochip.html"]Is the biochip the Mark of the Beast?[[/url] But you would not understand the concern from some of those who are religous since you do not believe in God.

What does the scriptures say about 666: The Mark of the Beast?

And does the Lord’s description of the Mark of the Beast match a biochip implant?

Most people when examining 666: The Mark of the Beast, make the serious mistake of limiting their scope to only Revelation 13:16-18, but the MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18

Revelation 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4

Notice. In these eight verses, the MARK is referred by:

Rev 13:16 "a mark"

Rev 13:17 " the mark"

Rev 14:9 "his mark"

Rev 14:11 "mark of his name"

Rev 15:2 "his mark"

Rev 16:2 "the mark of the beast"

Rev 19:20 "the mark of the beast"

Rev 20:4 "his mark"

Very important: Notice how the mark is personally associated, representative or symbolic of the beast or antichrist:

Rev 14:9 "his mark"

Rev 14:11 "mark of his name"

Rev 15:2 "his mark"

Rev 16:2 "the mark of the beast"

Rev 19:20 "the mark of the beast"

Rev 20:4 "his mark"

Three times (14:9, 15:2, 20:4) it’s called "HIS mark".

Two times (16:2, 19:20) it’s called "the mark OF THE BEAST"

One time (14:11) it’s called "the mark of HIS Name"

These verses, clearly indicate a mark personally symbolic of the beast and his name.

This appears to eliminate a biochip implant. A biochip is basically, a few components in a small glass capsule. There’s nothing symbolic about a biochip, much less the "mark of HIS name".

The mark is also, associated or represented somehow, to his name and his number (666).

Revelation 13:16-18 is, by far, the most quoted and misquoted, verse on the "mark of the beast". Most people limit the "And that no man might buy or sell" only to "the mark" but notice what verse 17 actually says:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name. Rev. 13:17

Very important. The "buying and selling" is NOT just those that have the MARK, but ALSO those that have the NAME of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name.

Revelation 13:17 clearly teaches THREE ways a person can "buy or sell":

And that no man might buy or sell, save he:

that had the MARK,

or the NAME of the beast,

or the NUMBER of his name.

There are some practicing religions who will not go along with any implanted microchip in fear of going against God's will. So there can be a problem with this legislation, that congress never addressed.

But If you can remember the words of Pelosi "we need to pass this bill so we can find out what is in it".

But I could imagine that if the HC bill stated that all of those who are gay had to wear a badge you would be upset. But since this is a religous preference you dont give a shit about people who believe in the word of God.

But if you believe in the constitution and the bill of rights you need to go read the first amendment again.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Okay, I guess that's kind of an answer. Now let me try this, because you really do think the passage refers to the government implanting a microchip in your body.

The government isn't going to be implanting microchips in your body. Let me try that again: The government isn't going to be implanting microchips in your body. Or anyone else's. This is complete and utter lunacy. Only someone as completely lost as you would believe such a thing. Oh, and Cal too.

Even the passage you posted clearly doesn't say that. It helps to be able to read.

It refers to medical devices, including those that are implanted in the body by doctors. Like stents and pacemakers and titanium hip joints. The health care bill wants to create a better system to monitor the safety of these devices. Just like the FDA does now. Except in a more comprehensive way.

That's it. Yes, that's what you and the other wingnuts are all worked up about - that we want to know if certain medical devices are effective, or if they harm people. Just like we do now.

That's it.

Yes, somehow from this you got to "the government is going to implant a microchip in your body to monitor your health care" and then from there you went to something about "the mark of the beast" from Revelations.

Here's a padded cell. Perhaps you'd like to gnaw on it.

PS - Anyone who believes that Revelations is the word of God is a total idiot. Revelations is, as Jefferson said, "the ravings of a lunatic." No wonder it appeals to you.

PPS - I have two parents. And I went to public school. And like Kosar, I can't remember ever losing a fight. And like Kosar, I don't know why any of this matters.

I've never heard anyone use "you were raised by your mother and you went to public school" as a put down before. Then again, I've never heard anyone suggest that the health care bill mandates that we implant microchips to monitor American citizens before.

So I'll end with a compliment, sort of: you're really breaking new ground here.

Now get behind Cheswick and Martini. It's time for your pills.

If you notice Heck has misconstrued the whole topic as if I wrote the article or that I believed in the topic of discussion.

That is nice, very clever on his part. The liabilty falls on his lap.

Everyone now can see that Heck is a slanderous liar, and I am going to close this topic so he cannot remove or change his statements.

:P

Archived