THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol.....you must have a big set of hand to be able to hold your ass like that....

its pretty obvious when you get flustered, cause you start rambling incoherent shit....

Define incoherent. Can you? you know without google? Flustered? lol

you forget how the interwebs work?

knew i shouldnt use words with more than 4 letters.

Come on man. These back handed and very lame insults are of grade school quality. Do you have any wit? Really I'm not here to insult people but as I've posted in the past I'll gladly sling it around. If you don't like what I have to say try intelligently responding and I'll 9 times out 10 respond back in the same fashion. I'm here for a different perspective and some alternate AFC north news. Not here to troll. I will say it is fun on occasion getting a few of you to trip all over yourselves in some sort of lame attempt to insult me. One guy, maybe it was you was using Simpson insults. I believe it was something like Seymour Cock. ZINGER! lol

Woe is me. We'll see when we're stomping that mud hole in your ass.

Translation: the Rooneys ran out of cake paying everyone off again so this will be another season of no grass on their football field.

Roethlisberger is the only NFL Qb that can't get action with the ladies so he forces the issue. Look on the bright side, the LAST victim prolly got about 5 million $ from the Rooneys and Ben Dover to drop the charges. The beauty of it all is that scum bag has the Steeler fan base held hostage.

Just enjoy the spin as 1 sodderhead after another tries to convince himself all is well in NFL Sodom. That's just adorable on so many levels.

- Tom F.

Translation: the Rooneys ran out of cake paying everyone off again so this will be another season of no grass on their football field.

Roethlisberger is the only NFL Qb that can't get action with the ladies so he forces the issue. Look on the bright side, the LAST victim prolly got about 5 million $ from the Rooneys and Ben Dover to drop the charges. The beauty of it all is that scum bag has the Steeler fan base held hostage.

Just enjoy the spin as 1 sodderhead after another tries to convince himself all is well in NFL Sodom. That's just adorable on so many levels.

- Tom F.

Brady Quinn didn't turn queer till he got to Cleveland. Must be something in the water. Is this what caused you to start taking wrinkles out of boys PP's?

- Tom F.

Hey dummy First of all, the girl never pressed charges. She didn't have to either. It was the State of Georgia who looked into the case.

This is so typical of people shooting from the hip and spreading rumors. The sad part about it, Flugel, is all of this information was and is available. So it is you who is acting irresponsibly.

Hey dummy First of all, the girl never pressed charges. She didn't have to either. It was the State of Georgia who looked into the case.

This is so typical of people shooting from the hip and spreading rumors. The sad part about it, Flugel, is all of this information was and is available. So it is you who is acting irresponsibly.

So what you're saying is this guy has grown since college? Cool, got it.

You must be a fag, you live by the don't ask don't tell policy. Must be a Shitsburg thing.

ben-roethlisberger2.jpg

Of course she didn't press charges. It was a lose-lose situation for her if they went to trial. At least she'll get her college paid for now and Ben can go on with his life like nothing happened. I'm sure she wants to start moving past this as well. Did you happen to hear the DA's statement? The guy practically said Ben did it and was visibly pissed about no charges being brought on. Here's the silver lining though. In general people who rape once will rape again. What is Ben RapinChicks gonna do when he is retired and the league and the the Roonys can't protect him? He will someday go down for this behavior.

He will be suspended if not by the league, at least by the team and he will be hated. Although he didn't get charged, I think what he did is worse than what Tiger did. At least Tiger's was consensual and he faced the music for it. Ben is the scum of scum and if I were a Pittsburgh fan, I would be calling for his release.

why am i not surprised that the day of bens exoneration, that all the stool trolls have decided to show back up and start posting? it was aleful quiet around here the past month....que lame ass excuses about being busy xxxxing your sisters.

pussies.....can't take the heat till the fires put out. grow a xxxxing backbone mouthbreathers....you may garner some respect by being men.

Obviously Ben bought off the victim..which she was most likely very well compensated for her trauma. Ben either has an alcohol problem or some serious psychological issue with women ( twice in 9 month's is not bad luck)..either way he needs professional help. SB MVP, a multi millionaire and his game in so lame he's forcing himself on "girls". Something is most def out of whack here.

why am i not surprised that the day of bens exoneration, that all the stool trolls have decided to show back up and start posting? it was aleful quiet around here the past month....que lame ass excuses about being busy xxxxing your sisters.

pussies.....can't take the heat till the fires put out. grow a xxxxing backbone mouthbreathers....you may garner some respect by being men.

The only pussies around here that I can smell is your mothers stain boy :lol:

Gambling, roids, the Rooney's, payouts, HGH doctors, shoddy reffing, disappearing videotapes, hushed witnesses.........all these things go hand in hand.

Just like losing and being the laughing stock of the league go hand in hand for you stain fans!

Just like losing and being the laughing stock of the league go hand in hand for you stain fans!

What's great is you don't realize the Steelers are the laughing stock. 3 boards I visited Packers, Ravens and the Bungles are all laughing at YOU. Yes, the Bungles are laughing at you. Classic. Keep your "insults" coming it just reinforces your ignorance. LOL!

Check out the Packers board, it's too funny.

So with the possibility of a Georgia prosecution official gone and only a civil lawsuit in Nevada remaining, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can exhale and focus only on playing football and not barhopping, right?

Maybe not.

Boston lawyer Harry Manion told WEEI's Dennis & Callahan Show on Tuesday that Manion was involved in an investigation regarding another Big Ben incident.

Said Manion: "[T]here is a history here this is just super troubling."

Manion specifically referred to an incident from 2009, also in Nevada. "Six months ago I was retained by a client of mine and a close friend to investigate allegations against Ben Roethlisberger in a Las Vegas nightclub that were absolutely identical to this Georgia girl's story," Manion said.

Manion believes that, if Roethlisberger ever is going to change his ways, the near miss in Georgia will be the impetus.

"Unless he's totally brain dead -- and we don't know -- he would be scared," Manion said. "Because he has really walked a perilous line here. There's a whole litany here, not only my experience, I have connected with several other people that have experience. And you know, there's only so far that he said/she said will get you. There's only so far that paying hush money will get you, if hush money is paid. And there's only so far that, 'Gee, we're celebrities, we have a target on our back,' will get you. When you see this much smoke, month after month and continuously . . . . It's the scene that he's gotten himself caught up with, and the belief that he can walk, and so far, so good. But it's hurting him. He's hurt. He has been damaged. And the next one, the wrath of God's going to come down on him, if there is a next one."

It's compelling stuff, and we agree with Manion's take. That said, the guy has a set of large brass ones to talk about allegations that never were pursued in criminal or civil court. A certain degree of immunity applies to statement made in conjunction with official legal proceedings. Manion has placed himself at risk for a defamation claim, especially by suggesting that there are incidents beyond the Vegas case that he personally handled.

Then again, the primary injury in a defamation case occurs to the reputation of the plaintiff. Like Pacman Jones threatening to sue ESPN in early 2009 after the network released more information about an alleged Atlanta strip club shooting from 2007, Jones would be able to prove no damage to the manner in which any potential untruths harmed his reputation because his reputation already was horrendous.

Ben faces the same challenge. Suing Manion or anyone else who claims that he has a more extensive history of Milledgeville-style encounters would expose Roethlisberger's entire sexual history and his broader reputation to scrutiny. As Roger Clemens has learned the hard way, nothing good comes from that approach -- especially if hanging in the closet next the devil-face T-shirt is a collection of skeletons.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...erger-incident/

The only pussies around here that I can smell is your mothers stain boy :lol:

Oh nice one....you got me.

Like the ample bandwagon fans that follow the steelers, you only open your cry hole when things are going well. Just where were you when your qb needed defending? That's right....to yellow to show your face.

Now that he's clear, you degenerates come out of the woodwork like termites....to that, your retort is a mom joke. Your intellectual capacity is astounding....

Beside....I believe the powerhouse steelers were the laughingstock after dropping 4 in a row....3 of which involved the dregs of the nfl.

the prevailing opinion seems to be that ben's done in this town....people genuinely seem ready to lose before letting this jackass stay.

was talk about trade rumors....like: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/370295-...eattle-seahawks

also mentioned the rams are apparently willing to give up this years and next years firsts for his services.

he's losing more endorsements than tiger....the guy that markets big bens jerky said it makes him sick, and would rather leave money on the table rather than continue association with ben.

a suspension is likely....even the rooneys are willing to suspend him if goddell doesn't.

they played the audio from the boston lawyer. said that the circumstances, guarded bathroom and all, from the account of the georgia girl matched his clients account exactly. seems to be bens mo....to get chicks drunk and coerce them into sex.

the lawyer in tahoe is petitioning to admit the evidence in teh georgia case to his civil suit....

more to come at 6.....the pitt news cycle is flooded with ben stories. 4 of the reporters from WPXI are on all the leads.

bens so xxxxed...

the prevailing opinion seems to be that ben's done in this town....people genuinely seem ready to lose before letting this jackass stay.

Why do you think these Steeler f*cks on this board and elsewhere seem to be defending his actions? I went to a Steelers board and got booted after asking that one question, "what is the take of the people in Pittsburgh on the matter". Swear that was all. Went back and was banned for being a "dickhead". Truth hurts, their team is going to suck when they trade Big Gay.

You hear that, you front running Steeler fags on this board, just like Big Gay playing in the NFL, your membership here is a privilege.

Let me know if at 6 you hear something else.

holy shit....this is getting crazy...

so, ben's charitable foundation bought a police dog (and paid for auto modification) for one of teh local PD's here. i guess the dog bit someone, and has been fired.

everything this guy touches turns to shit...

Why do you think these Steeler f*cks on this board and elsewhere seem to be defending his actions?

have you ever tried to convince a drunk he was an alcoholic? a meth-head thta he had a drug problem?

its just denial....there's only so many times you can claim "money grubbing whores" before you really have to consider that hes also culpable in this.

i suspect this wont be the last accusation....

Archived