THE BROWNS BOARD

My New Mock

K-TownBrown

I think they will (3 OTs in a row) as long as the Chiefs take Bulaga, b/c I think Seattle definitely wants Trent Williams in their ZBS. The key is the Chiefs. If they take Bulaga I think we get Berry.

I think Washington takes Trent Williams.

And if that happens, Seattle takes Spiller.

no, I think It's either Williams, Bulaga, or Berry for Seattle. Don't buy the Williams to Washington nonsense.

Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?

Why not? Shanahan is the one who taught Alex Gibbs the zone blocking. Don't you think Shanahan will want a left tackle to effectively block for McNabb in his zone blocking scheme?

Williams is athletic and has more upside than Okung or Bulaga, but he has more questions than Okung and frankly isn't as good of a player right now and might never be. Plus I heard the 'Skins had narrowed their choices to Bradford, Clausen, and Okung a couple weeks ago. I say Williams over Okung is possibly, but don't expect it, don't get your hopes up that they take him.

touche my friend.

http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/bl...w;pageContainer

I still think that 3 tackles will still go in a row from 4-6 though.

Archived