THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Primetime Schedule Prediction Thread

TheClevelandSound

So I just wanted to see what everyone thinks about our primetime games this year and how many we may get. List what you think in this order.

-How many games

-What matchups

-Reasons for matchups

-Dates and Times

These are just predictions.

My prediction

-3 primetime games

-Carolina vs. Cleveland, Cleveland vs. New Orleans, New York Jets vs. Cleveland

-Jake Delhomme old team vs. new, Jake Delhomme vs old old team and Scott Fujita, Mangini vs. old team

-Carolina vs. Cleveland November MNF, Cleveland vs. New Orleans season opener Thursday September 9th, NYJ vs. Cleveland October MNF

I don't think Thursday games start until Nov.

I knew they started later in the season just didn't know when. Just didn't feel like researching this one too much my bad. Edited and changed to early December. Its not as if i will be correct just a shot in the dark.

Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

I hear ya.....but to be honest, I like a 4 pm Cleveland start every once in a while.....it makes for a nice tailgate day.

There is still enough party animal in me to like an occasional tailgate that lasts more than 2-3 hours without starting at 6 A.M.

Starting at 9 and finishing at 3 allows for some merriment.

For what it's worth, I hate those Thursday night games too.

I think we'll get a primetime game vs. the Steelers again, and maybe one vs. the Patriots on Sunday night.

I hear ya.....but to be honest, I like a 4 pm Cleveland start every once in a while.....it makes for a nice tailgate day.

There is still enough party animal in me to like an occasional tailgate that lasts more than 2-3 hours without starting at 6 A.M.

Starting at 9 and finishing at 3 allows for some merriment.

You can say that again!!!!! I love partying with the crew from 9 to 3:30 or so and then hustling to the game. But last time I was glad I had a room downtown to crash in since nobody from the crew made it out after the game to meet me at The Blind Pig. It was still a blast though. Got even more drunk and met a ton of hot chicks, and the best part. They all loved the BROWNS!

Football should be played at 1:00 pm on Sundays. Period.

Each team should be punished with a Monday Night game every once in a while. Thursday night games are gay. a 4:00 or later start on Sunday means the West Coast match-ups suck.

As long as you cook those ribs again I don't care what time the game starts. :)

Archived