THE BROWNS BOARD

"Brady has not lost his job" RAC

Vendetta Dawg

Just heard on WTAM from a RAC interview. Wheew, i almost thought Anderson was starting next week :lol:

WOW, Nice to see you happy about getting that 21.5 passer rating back out there...whew...!!!!

BWAHHHAAAAHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!

This is sooo friggn beautiful...

WOW, Nice to see you happy about getting that 21.5 passer rating back out there...whew...!!!!

Hey Lumberg, go get drunk and choke on your own vomit please. This is a Browns board, not a DA board.

Just heard on WTAM from a RAC interview. Wheew, i almost thought Anderson was starting next week :lol:

BWAHHHAAAAHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!! still better than Andersons rating BWAHHHAAAAHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!! every QB has a bad day, and we still need to know what we have in Quinn. Just goes to show RAC doesnt trust Anderson either BWAHHHAAAAHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!!!

Guest Masters

You saw DA right? Staring down his WR from play one (thank god CBS decided to give a lot of end zone camera replays). Maybe you like a QB who forces it into coverage? Hell, he almost got himself his typical pick 6 as well.

Ugh, this team is screwed under Crennel.

So does this confirm that he was pulled because of the finger?

He told Andre that he thought "Brady made some questionable decisions" and that along with the hand is why he made the decision.

He wanted to "try the other guy" to see if Anderson could spark something and "that didn't work either".

Also said Brady hasn't lost his job and will remain the starter and be prepared for next week.

And this matters because? We still suck no matter which QB starts. Get rid of both of them. And the HC.

Anderson said "our recievers need to run better routes" So our receivers run bad routes and don't catch the ball half the time. How about getting rid of these receivers that run bad routes and don't catch anything.

He told Andre that he thought "Brady made some questionable decisions" and that along with the hand is why he made the decision.

He wanted to "try the other guy" to see if Anderson could spark something and "that didn't work either".

Also said Brady hasn't lost his job and will remain the starter and be prepared for next week.

This is what I told everyone in the chat (that is was because Quinn played badly), but this is an outright lie from RAC regarding Quinn's finger - that had NOTHING to do with it. Of COURSE he made questionable decisions, you fat fuck. He's playing his 3rd game! Interesting that he didn't call Edwards out for his incredible display of SUCK.

This decision was purely a big 'FUCK YOU' to the front office. The guy WANTS to get fired, and he's going to do shit that will get him fired, without looking like he's trying to be fired.

We're going to end up with a Davis/Kiffin situation - Lerner claiming RAC isn't owed anything because he was purposely making bad decisions to force a firing.

Here's hoping this useless piece of human shit collapses from too much 'celebrating' at the after game dinner.

So glad you are happier with a lower QB rating GMP! Seeing as how both QB's looked like they did, did anyone think that maybe this game and the QB's play BOTH of them was not totally their fault, had Anderson came in and did his normal (of the year) play then yes you could say it was Quinn, but DA sucked worse then Quinn, and Quinn was hurt to boot. Not that I am blaming all of Quinn's problems today on the injury but it no doubt contributed.

These one player only fans need to leave.

really shep? Quinn for next year? Are you being objective here? Against a terrible defense this week and even last week he is not exactly lighting anything up.

I dont agree with putting in DA but he did throw a td and a great vertical pass to edwards (one that quinn probably could not) that were both dropped. I have NO problem seeing BQ for the rest of the season but to crown him franchise qb is a bit premature.

The Browns need to use the last 5 games to get Quinn ready for next year, period.

I agree completely. Let the kid learn and acquire the experience that he needs.

really shep? Quinn for next year? Are you being objective here? Against a terrible defense this week and even last week he is not exactly lighting anything up.

I dont agree with putting in DA but he did throw a td and a great vertical pass to edwards (one that quinn probably could not) that were both dropped. I have NO problem seeing BQ for the rest of the season but to crown him franchise qb is a bit premature.

Dude 3 starts what do you expect? DA third start he had 4 int. Com'n man. Peyton and aikman didn't so hot. Let him work through the bad games. God knows we gave DA all the chances in the world.

Guest Ghoolie
This has gotten to the point of sheer stupidity. You guys are discussiong issues as if deciosion making and coaching have anything to do with this. The Browns players suck donkey dongs. That's all that is going on here. Jamal Lewis always was a fumbler, he just had one of his fumblitis days. Winslow is dull, Edwards can't catch and our defense as a whole blows. 95% of the players on this team would be cut from the steelers. No coach could make a winner out of this pile of shit. PHIL SEWAGE needs to go and he needs to go NOW.

Archived