THE BROWNS BOARD

The DA/Quinn Quarterback controversy is settled!

DieHardBrownsFan

Except for a few demented posters we all already knew that.

The QB switch was epicly stupid but it WAS NOT the story of this game.

The story of this game SHOULD be how TERRIBLY flat this team came into this game and the absolute NON-EXISTENT play of what we call a defense.

DWJ

Guest Masters
What does digging up another QB's stats prove? I mean really?

That writing of a QB after 3 NFL starts, especially a rd 1 talent, is just silly. It's not like Quinn has had 20+ starts to show who he is.

That writing of a QB after 3 NFL starts, especially a rd 1 talent, is just silly. It's not like Quinn has had 20+ starts to show who he is.

I agree but what does that have to do with another QB's stats? My point is..........We wanted Quinn because he would change the game and give the Browns the best chance to win.........well he hasn't. He is not the easy answer we were looking for. The team is a mess top to bottom........not just the QB.

Guest Masters
I agree but what does that have to do with another QB's stats? My point is..........We wanted Quinn because he would change the game and give the Browns the best chance to win.........well he hasn't. He is not the easy answer we were looking for. The team is a mess top to bottom........not just the QB.

I think that comment was specifically directed, but any way...

Quinn has had the team in 2 out of 3 games he played. Heck, CLE was even still in this game.

There is an easy answer on this team, it is the HC. CLE is not a team lacking talent or ability. It is lacking coaching and leadership.

I put it this way, when I the fan, watching the TV, can identify the defensive scheme and offensive scheme before the snap, on 90%+ of the plays, there is a problem. When a QB like Jay Cutler comes out after the DEN game and flat out says CLE ran pretty much nothing but a cover 2, and they go and do it 2 more weeks in a row, there is a problem.

I left out some of my thought process......rum and coke will do that to you.

Just trying to say that......stats from another player means jack shit. I don't think we should give up on Quinn but i don't buy the "this QB had these numbers" argument.

THEY BOTH SUCK. Trade them both, keep dorsey and get a Veteran in here. Get rid of RC and lets get some Defense. What a POC team.

As usual you being fluff vs substance forget the biggest maroon to get rid of ..........MR SEWAGE..............but I expected as much from you

According to espn 850 out of cleveland RAC and PS will be gone. Here comes COWHER. Don't give up on BQ after 3 starts it takes time.

finally someone else adds sanity besides me.............SEWAGE goes first and Crennel goes as well...................and God shines on Cleveland and brings in a new regime.........and Cowher would be INSTANT WINNER

Archived