THE BROWNS BOARD

Day of Prayer Ritual Deemed Unconstitutional

VaporTrail

"critical thinking"... used by Sev... I...

....wait... I just can't.................

ROF,LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D

sorry, I tried to stifle it.

Like you calling yourself a programmer

sorry, i tried to stifle it.

maybe you should stick to posting some more Hitler to Obama or Mao references at least than you can always fall back on some folksy Palinesque references to your farming.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't put your career down, Sev, just made fun of your serious lack of

critical thinking, when you criticize others for not thinking critically.

You however, have ridiculed my career over decades, and my

love and career of farming for no good reason.

Just a hateful low blow, justified by all liberals by NON critical thinking.

But, I guess I brought a piece of sawdust to an argument, so you brought

a gun, per Obamao's orders.

Sad. and wrong.

Cal a personal attack is what it is maybe you need to understand that if you want to go there well be prepared for the same. Others and myself have tried to reason with you but like others of your attitude you only understand blunt force. SEV

I didn't go there. I simply chided you on what you say other times, and what you referred to that one time.

That doesn't seem very outlandish, does it? It's a chat board.

But to hate anybody who disagrees with you, or teases you, and you think that it's okay to bite their ear off?

Or ridicule their professions? What? So blunt force is okay if somebody disagrees with your opinions on stuff?

Must be weird to so hateful, and accuse anybody who disagrees with you of "Hate".

Maybe you hate yourself like you hate religion or something.

I am quite capable of defending myself, Sev, but I didn't attack you, so grow up a bit.

The false accusations of "hate" and "*phobic" is very strange.

I liken it to the Soviet Union criticizing the United States for oppression of

Soviet satellite states, and saying that America uses false propoganda.

Here, Sev, if you don't get what I'm saying:

http://www.freedomnuts.org/

If he did would you tear down your wall of hate toward gays?

That's a pretty nasty statement Vape.

Who hates gays?

One need not hate gays to feel that marriage is meant for natural bioligical couples.

You don't have to even believe in god to have a negative reation to homosexual contact.

The gay marriage initiatives went down bu 60 to 70% when on state ballots even in areas that went to Kerry.

WSS

lol, I mean, I think T handled it well. I couldn't help myself, however, feeling that marriage and its perks are only for biologically "natural" couples is a bigoted point of view. There are studies that show that homosexuality occurs in hundreds of other species. Anywho, I had a philosophy teacher my freshman year, total bull-dyke, yet she married her husband because of the perks it gave them. Doesn't that undermine the sanctity of marriage as well? I think that if any two straight idiots that want perks but don't really love each other can get married, why shouldn't two gays that are in love be denied those benefits?

I don't believe in God, but I hate it when gay guys hit on me (it's happened more than once, lol), but you can't help who you're attracted to. I have a negative reaction to homosexual contact, but I still have gay friends, and I think that they are entitled to the same legal and financial benefits that straight couples can get.

Also, T, what are your views on straight oral sex and straight anal sex?

Archived