THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT DAY PARTY

admin

THE BROWNS BOARD will join up with the Berea Browns Backers.

Thursday April 22nd "The Browns Backers of Berea (B3) Draft Party" at Scoundrels Bar and Grille in Berea

Draft Party starts at 7pm. $1.50 Bud/Bud Light bottle specials. Door prize and draft raffles with prizes given by Budweiser. The Browns have the 7th pick in the draft with a lot of options and tons of needs. This is going to be a very exciting draft. Come on out a join the fun. Be there!

6734_100320789980441_100000075608369_575

n1319126661_30063750_301.jpg

SCOUNDRELS

826 Front Street

Berea, Ohio 44017

Ph. 440.234.3455

I'd be there if I could!

me too. 1.50 buds, WHAT? i haven't had a beer that cheap since the ole SCHOELING LITTLE KINGS back in the day. wish i could be there to toast the dawning of a new day in browns history. have a great time all. i'll be belly-upping in the corner of my fave dive bar wishing i could hang with you all. haven't been back to ctown in about 10 years but seeing how you guys hang:

i thought i was a big fat drunk. holy shit!

I will be there but may not get there until shortly after 8:00pm. My ball team is practicing within walking distance of Scoundrels ... I'll cut practice a bit short and head on over.

Hot Barmaids there too!

l_b0adccc754adb0d79f0316d570bedf27.jpg

Since I live 700+ miles away and wedo have a game at 7:30 on Thursday night. I wont be able to make it.

Im hoping we get home in time to watch the Browns draft. If any trades happen before number 7 please shoot me a text.

AFTER 10:00pm, Stick around for Scoundrels College I.D. Night

$1 DRAUGHTS, $1 WELL DRINKS, $2 LONG ISLAND ICE TEA, $2 DOMESTIC BOTTLES, $3 BOMBS. DJ SYN IN THE BOOTH TAKING ALL YOUR REQUESTS !! Ladies 18 and over get in free at the door with valid college ID, or $5 cover with no College ID, 21 and older GET IN FREE!! (Guys 19 and older with College ID, 21 and older to drink- No Exceptions)

DIRECTIONS TO SCOUNDRELS DURING ROAD CONTRUCTION

BECAUSE OF ROAD CONSTRUCTION IF YOU ARE APPROACHING FRONT STREET FROM BAGLEY ROAD, GO NORTH ON N.ROCKY RIVER DRIVE. GO PAST EMERSON AND WHERE VALERO(GAS STATION) IS MAKE A RIGHT ON FRONT STREET AND A LEFT INTO SCOUNDRELS PARKING LOT

WHEN APPROACHING FROM RT. 237 (BY THE IX CENTER AND AIRPORT) BEAR TO THE LEFT AT THE VALERO GAS STATION AND GO PAST THE ROAD CLOSED SIGN . WE ARE RIGHT THERE ON THE LEFT.

Scoundrels Bar & Grill

826 Front St., Berea, OH, 44017

440-234-3455

I will be there but may not get there until shortly after 8:00pm. My ball team is practicing within walking distance of Scoundrels ... I'll cut practice a bit short and head on over.

Hot Barmaids there too!

l_b0adccc754adb0d79f0316d570bedf27.jpg

That one on the left... is she single?? B)

Wish I could go....why have you never mentioned this place before???

Well.....maybe you have...that looks like the kind of place I like....I will go there.

Question: Do you walk around with camera in hand ready to snap shots of hot chicks wherever you go???

You got big gay on your mind to much. You should try to get a woman somehow :)

In America, outside of Pittsburgh & Kentucky, we don't just get our women "somehow" ... for crying out loud, at least pay for it if you feel the need.

I hope Ben gets raped in prison after his next offense.

In America, outside of Pittsburgh & Kentucky, we don't just get our women "somehow" ... for crying out loud, at least pay for it if you feel the need.

I hope Ben gets raped in prison after his next offense.

Well, you know, oftentimes men who abuse women the way BR apparently has have had a history of being abused themselves when they were younger.

Maybe what will happen when BR goes through this extensive counseling he is obligated to undertake is that part of it will be hypnosis counseling. He will be asked to regress his thoughts back to his childhood and what may be revealed are some suppressed memories of himself being abused by someone when he was a child. Maybe that is the root of his problems: Kind of like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-XYq9tw1U

Archived