THE BROWNS BOARD

Typical Steeler Fan

Typical asshole Steeler fan pointing the finger elsewhere. See a pattern here, steroids, sucking for the first 35 years in existence....

"As a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, I have taken a lot of heat lately.

Most of it is because I have taken the stance that Ben Roethlisberger should not be suspended due to the allegations that he sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in a bar in Georgia.

Since news broke, there have been tons of stories. Did he do it? What evidence is there? How long should he be suspended? Is the NFL taking it easy on him because he is white?

The Roethlisberger incident happened on March 5, 2010. Since that day, Bleacher Report has been bombed with reports for and against Roethlisberger.

Tonight, on pft.com, there is a story about an incident that happened the day of the AFC Championship game.

Colts DT Eric Foster allegedly sexually assaulted a young lady in his hotel room.

I am not for ONE SECOND going to say the man is innocent or guilty, because as of this point, we know nothing about this.

My point is, this incident happened over a month prior to the Roethlisberger incident, and why are we only hearing of this now? Why has Roger Goodell not mentioned anything about a possible suspension?

Why have we not heard about this on ESPN, or PFT, or any of the other "real" news outlets?

Why have we not heard anything about the Colts being fined for their players' behavior? The Steelers are being fined $100,000.

There was an outcry of racism, saying how if Ben was a black man, he would have been suspended by now. As it turns out, there WAS in fact a black man that has similar charges being brought against him, and we have not heard a word about it.

For the longest time, I have suspected that Ben Roethlisberger should just take whatever punishment the NFL gave him and be done with it.

Not anymore.

The NFL has changed their personal conduct policy, and Roethlisberger is going to be the first person suspended without being charged or convicted of a crime. Roethlisberger and the NFLPA need to fight this to the end.

The suspension situation just got a LOT harder for the NFL and Goodell. I hope that he does not take the color of skin into consideration when handing down suspensions."

The reason he hasn't been suspended asshole is because the NFL schedule is a bit more important then one persons transgressions.

Hi Queer! Your stains aka "mistake by the lake" have stunk for nearly 50 years. So what is your point? Do you think Jim Brown the clown was on steroids when he was beating up all those woman? (including your mother)?

So how many user names does this make it? Talk about fag that goes to great lengths to talk to men. Give it up fag no one here is gay.

What happened to the longdong poster that was just on here giving it to Koasr for Pres? Did he get banned? For what getting the better of kosar? Thats not too cool at all. If your that thinned skinned you shouldn't be talking smack in the first place. Real weak. Just my 2 cents.

What happened to the longdong poster that was just on here giving it to Koasr for Pres? Did he get banned? For what getting the better of kosar? Thats not too cool at all. If your that thinned skinned you shouldn't be talking smack in the first place. Real weak. Just my 2 cents.

Best of me saying Kosar was a drunk? Typical stupid Steeler fan. Dude on a Steeler site you get banned for them knowing your a Browns fan, one respectful post and you are booted.

If you don't like get the f*ck out fag. Just my 2 cents.

Best of me saying Kosar was a drunk? Typical stupid Steeler fan. Dude on a Steeler site you get banned for them knowing your a Browns fan, one respectful post and you are booted.

This made me laugh :lol:

Not even close to true. If you aren't a troll I don't know a Steeler site that wouldn't welcome the outside perspective. My primary Steelers board has a Bengals fan that posts regularly and he's a respected poster.

Not even close to true. If you aren't a troll I don't know a Steeler site that wouldn't welcome the outside perspective. My primary Steelers board has a Bengals fan that posts regularly and he's a respected poster.

Oh cool, I didn't know there was only one Steeler forum. My bad.

Impressive...one bengals poster. I'm sure he sucks the mods balls just for permission to post

Typical asshole Steeler fan pointing the finger elsewhere. See a pattern here, steroids, sucking for the first 35 years in existence....

"As a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, I have taken a lot of heat lately.

Most of it is because I have taken the stance that Ben Roethlisberger should not be suspended due to the allegations that he sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman in a bar in Georgia.

Since news broke, there have been tons of stories. Did he do it? What evidence is there? How long should he be suspended? Is the NFL taking it easy on him because he is white?

The Roethlisberger incident happened on March 5, 2010. Since that day, Bleacher Report has been bombed with reports for and against Roethlisberger.

Tonight, on pft.com, there is a story about an incident that happened the day of the AFC Championship game.

Colts DT Eric Foster allegedly sexually assaulted a young lady in his hotel room.

I am not for ONE SECOND going to say the man is innocent or guilty, because as of this point, we know nothing about this.

My point is, this incident happened over a month prior to the Roethlisberger incident, and why are we only hearing of this now? Why has Roger Goodell not mentioned anything about a possible suspension?

Why have we not heard about this on ESPN, or PFT, or any of the other "real" news outlets?

Why have we not heard anything about the Colts being fined for their players' behavior? The Steelers are being fined $100,000.

There was an outcry of racism, saying how if Ben was a black man, he would have been suspended by now. As it turns out, there WAS in fact a black man that has similar charges being brought against him, and we have not heard a word about it.

For the longest time, I have suspected that Ben Roethlisberger should just take whatever punishment the NFL gave him and be done with it.

Not anymore.

The NFL has changed their personal conduct policy, and Roethlisberger is going to be the first person suspended without being charged or convicted of a crime. Roethlisberger and the NFLPA need to fight this to the end.

The suspension situation just got a LOT harder for the NFL and Goodell. I hope that he does not take the color of skin into consideration when handing down suspensions."

The reason he hasn't been suspended asshole is because the NFL schedule is a bit more important then one persons transgressions.

Typical Exaggeration by You. We are not ALL the same... and you dont want to be lumped in a category with many of the Losers who post under the Brownie Flag either. Because plenty of embarrassment lingers on your side as well. Why not quit with the generalizations ?

Archived