My Football Season Party Schedule

ATENEARS

WEEK #1

Fri., Sept. 10 Mentor Cardinals host Solon Comets, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sat., Sept. 11 the Ohio State Buckeyes host Miami (Fla) at the shoe.

Sun., Sept. 12 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (Tailgate Party at Hotel across from Raymond James Stadium!).

WEEK #2

Fri., Sept. 17 Mentor Cardinals host Massillon Tigers, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sat., Sept. 18 the Ohio State Buckeyes host Ohio U. at the shoe.

HOME OPENER - Sun., Sept. 19 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard kick-off Tailgate Party, Pole dancers and the lolipop show)

WEEK #3

Fri., Sept. 25 Mentor Cardinals host Willoughby South Rebels, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sat., Sept. 26 the Ohio State Buckeyes play Away

Sun., Sept. 26 at Baltimore Ravens M & T Bank Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (wash hands and take STD precautions if attending).

WEEK #4

Sat., Oct. 2 Mentor Cardinals @ St. Ignatius, Byers Field Parma 7:00pm

Sat., Oct. 2 the Ohio State Buckeyes play Away (Ill)

Sun., Oct. 3 CINCINNATI BENGALS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party, Wet T-shirt contest and Beer funnel races).

WEEK #5

Fri., Oct. 8 Mentor Cardinals @ Warren G. Harding 7:00pm

Sat., Oct. 9 the Ohio State Buckeyes host Indiana at the shoe.

Sun., Oct. 10 ATLANTA FALCONS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM FOX 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party; womens mud wrestling & women drink for free)

WEEK #6

Thur., Oct. 14 Mentor Cardinals host Shaker Hts, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sun., Oct. 17 at Pittsburgh Steelers Heinz Field CBS 1:00 p.m. (Yuk!)

WEEK #7

Sun., Oct. 24 at New Orleans Saints Louisiana Superdome CBS 1:00 p.m. (I so wish!)

WEEK #8

Fri., Oct. 29 Mentor Cardinals host Euclid, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sun., Oct. 31 BYE WEEK

WEEK #9

Sat. Nov. 6th Berea Baseball 'Night At The Races' Fundraiser', Over $6k in prize give-aways, unlimited beer!

Sun., Nov. 7 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party - show your tits Day, $1 Nipple shots)

WEEK #10

Sat., Nov. 13 Ohio High School Regional D1 Semi-finals, 7:00pm

Sun., Nov. 14 NEW YORK JETS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party - Hot Jets Chicks gone-wild!, Green Beer & Green Jello-shots)

WEEK #11

Sat., Nov. 20 Ohio High School D1 Regional Finals, 7:00pm

Sun., Nov. 21 at Jacksonville Jaguars# Jacksonville Municipal Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (Bottlegate-on-the-road)

WEEK #12

Thurs., Nov. 25 THANKSGIVING

Sat., Nov. 27 Ohio High School D1 State Semi-Finals, 7:00pm

Sun., Nov. 28 CAROLINA PANTHERS# CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM FOX 1:00 p.m. (Too stuffed from Thanksgiving meal to Tailgate ... go to area strip joint and stuff a garter).

WEEK #13

Sat., Nov. 26 & 27 Ohio High School State Championship Games.

Sun., Dec. 5 at Miami Dolphins# Sun Life Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (Party at Zombo's!)

WEEK #14

Sun., Dec. 12 at Buffalo Bills# Ralph Wilson Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (annual gay stories about how Ralph Wilson reached out to Browns fans after team moved ... yak! Kill'em!)

WEEK #15

Sun., Dec. 19 at Cincinnati Bengals# Paul Brown Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (Drive down to game an hour beforehand and pick free ticket off of parked vehicles windshield)

WEEK #16

Sun., Dec. 26 BALTIMORE RAVENS# CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (Merry Christmas!)

WEEK #17

Sun., Jan. 2 PITTSBURGH STEELERS# CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (Happy New Year! ... Browns start the New Year off undefeated!)

Why is it that the holiday weekends when I can actually make the games you never have a tailgate. That blows!!!! thank you for meeting up with me last year Stan. Had fun, but I would like to do a real tailgate!!! How about we try to get one together for the Panthers game?

Why is it that the holiday weekends when I can actually make the games you never have a tailgate. That blows!!!! thank you for meeting up with me last year Stan. Had fun, but I would like to do a real tailgate!!! How about we try to get one together for the Panthers game?

OK, for you we may make an exception. Let's see how things go.

(although stuffing some garter belts sounds like a winner too!)

pole-dancing1.jpg

OK, for you we may make an exception. Let's see how things go.

(although stuffing some garter belts sounds like a winner too!)

pole-dancing1.jpg

Can't we do both? I do remember a while back when we tailgated then went to the game out then went to the strip club after the game. That was a great day!!!

Can't we do both? I do remember a while back when we tailgated then went to the game out then went to the strip club after the game. That was a great day!!!

Ahhh ... back in our old lot with the Circus (Gentlemens Club) a few hundred feet away. We've since ran into a bunch of 4pm starts and pretty much focused on the tailgate party, but with all 1pm games looming, i'm certain we can get in some trouble after the game too.

Would love to...my girl would rightfully castrate me.

So you are one of those guys who shares everything with his girlfriend??

Hang with us and we will teach you the ropes. ;)

I honestly believe my wife is thankful I don't keep her abreast of everything....that's my story and I am sticking to it. B)

The Big Party getting underway is the Jets game on November 14th.

Howard, Gareth & Keith are crossing the pond, Zombo will be representing the South, Furnier & Marko coming in from out West. I'm hoping will see Ballpeen & Hoorta, maybe KSHutchins, others along with our locals.

Shaping up to be a great (International) Party ... I'm sure Canada will be represented as always as well.

First up though is to build up the Home Opener. We have a large group returning from Canada for that one. Who else is coming in?

anything going on in ctown on the saturday before the jets game? might get a road trip going. got plenty of jet fan friends who can help drive (cuz i'll be drinkin!). or where is it that everyone hangs out the night before?

anything going on in ctown on the saturday before the jets game? might get a road trip going. got plenty of jet fan friends who can help drive (cuz i'll be drinkin!). or where is it that everyone hangs out the night before?

OSU plays Penn State on that Saturday and I know many of us will want to catch that game. Early discussion about making a roadtrip to Columbus, if not to attend the game (tixs are real high), then maybe tailgate down there. I'd bet that we hang around downtown though, catch some college football at the downtown clubs and use the foreign guys accents to lure the Bachelorette parties over our way.

Stay in touch, we have a little time to plan this out. That Tailgate will be worth the trip itself.

Howard, Gareth & Keith are crossing the pond, Zombo will be representing the South, Furnier & Marko coming in from out West. I'm hoping will see Ballpeen & Hoorta, maybe KSHutchins, others along with our locals.

Shaping up to be a great (International) Party ... I'm sure Canada will be represented as always as well.

First up though is to build up the Home Opener. We have a large group returning from Canada for that one. Who else is coming in?

I am there...it's on my calendar.

I plan on being at the first 5 home games and probably the Steeler game.

Our anniversary is New Years Eve, so the commandant may not be real big on Cleveland in January(she isn't all that big on it ever to be honest)....maybe I can use this as a test of her love?? LOL

To be honest, depending how the season goes will dictate if I go or not myself. If it is a game of meaning, I'm there....if it is just a game to be played in bone numbing cold, I'll just stay home and watch at the bar with the local gang.

• 1 month later...

Damn. I just realized it. That is my week to be in Puerto Vallarta. Sorry I am going to miss the tailgate.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so just watched England get dumped out of the World Cup on their arses by the germans - Time to switch back the the prime sport now that the World Cup distraction is over - C'mon Browns!!!!!

So looking forward to November 14th - Bring it on! Crazy weekend ideas for that date welcome!

Howie.

• 1 month later...

When you order frogs legs at a restuarant what do they do with the rest of the frog ? - Well surely they just throw the rest of the frog away and take it to the tip.

For a website totally specialize in nfl jerseys, replica nfl jerseys,shopping replica jerseys on http://www.stajump.com will be the best Website you need,you won't be regret!!

You bring the music Ballpeen, I'll bring the voice! One point, is that indoor or outdoor Karaoke?

Oh, I'll bring the music.

I get tired of the standard country playlists played today, and the constant search for stations as you travel..

I bought a new ipod and have been on a music buying binge the last few weeks to go along with what I already had....I now have about 12 hours of country gold. Very little not at least 10 years old, so now I get to hear what I like and only hear it once per main leg unless I decide to hit a replay.

It's easy enough to find todays country or rock oldie radio stations anywhere, but once you leave the land of country music, it's hard to find classic country oldies.

Well, you can tell things are looking up in BrownsTown, by the demand for tickets. Looks like only three home games for me this year with a possible fourth.

WEEK #2

Fri., Sept. 17 Mentor Cardinals host Massillon Tigers, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sat., Sept. 18 the Ohio State Buckeyes host Ohio U. at the shoe.

HOME OPENER - Sun., Sept. 19 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard kick-off Tailgate Party, Pole dancers and the lolipop show)

Yes, I'll be in attendance for the opener- just about a tradition now. The Orange Stuff will be there also.

WEEK #3

Fri., Sept. 25 Mentor Cardinals host Willoughby South Rebels, J.T. Osborne Stadium, Mentor 7:00pm

Sun., Sept. 26 at Baltimore Ravens M & T Bank Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (wash hands and take STD precautions if attending).

Um you got that one wrong Stan- OSU is definitely home that weekend- playing Eastern Michigan. 'Cause I'll be at the game. Cost me my Bengals tickets but it was a 4 for 2 swap with an OSU season ticket holder.

WEEK #10

Sat., Nov. 13 Ohio High School Regional D1 Semi-finals, 7:00pm

Sun., Nov. 14 NEW YORK JETS CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party - Hot Jets Chicks gone-wild!, Green Beer & Green Jello-shots)

Of course I'll be there for that one- will bring extra Orange Stuff. May even bring the Blue and the Clear.

WEEK #14

Sun., Dec. 12 at Buffalo Bills# Ralph Wilson Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (annual gay stories about how Ralph Wilson reached out to Browns fans after team moved ... yak! Kill'em!)

If I'm doing a road trip, this one will be it....

WEEK #15

Sun., Dec. 19 at Cincinnati Bengals# Paul Brown Stadium CBS 1:00 p.m. (Drive down to game an hour beforehand and pick free ticket off of parked vehicles windshield)

I don't consider this a road trip, as it's less than an hours drive to PBS. Free tickets will be hard to come by as the Bungle Super Bowl Express is already picking up the fairweather\bandwaggoners by the carload. Of course if it derails, prime seating should be easily available.

WEEK #17

Sun., Jan. 2 PITTSBURGH STEELERS# CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CBS 1:00 p.m. (Happy New Year! ... Browns start the New Year off undefeated!)

Right now this looks like it will be my Holiday appearance in Cleveland.

Archived