THE BROWNS BOARD

I just was

Good news, they just caught "the guy"

rbywk0.jpg

Believe it or not, I have an interesting story about this lady: Kathy Kinney (Mimi on the Drew Carey Show).

Here are a couple of things you probably do know if you watched the show:

1.The "Mimi" character was the secretary to the head of personell of the fictional department store where "Mimi" and Drew worked.

2. The building where this fictional department store was located is the old Halle's Building. This is the building all the character's are dancing around in the intro to the show.

Now here is what you don't know:

1. My wife and Kathy Kinney attended college together. They were both Theater majors at Wisconsin-Stevens Point. They worked together on props etc. But they both graduated in like 1975 or 1976, but did not keep up with each other.

2. When I met my wife in 1981 do you know what her real job was?: Secretary to the head of personell of Halle's Department Store. (a job she had until Halle's closed in the mid 80s)

Bizarre, my wife's college mate year's later did a depiction of my wife's real job on TV.

Isn't it ironic?

(Oh, yeah: NO, my wife does not look like Mimi, thank you very much)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off to Euclid police, update later.

did they find this ass and is he under arrest? is this a house or apt. you have? if you're going to stay you might want to think about one of those steel security gate/doors. i know it sucks but you can't have people kicking in your door either. having a gun in the house is not always a viable solution. how are you going to get to your gun that's in your nighstand when you're in the kitchen and he comes right thru the door? it's not like you're going to carry a gun in your waist every second of the day.

did they find this ass and is he under arrest? is this a house or apt. you have? if you're going to stay you might want to think about one of those steel security gate/doors. i know it sucks but you can't have people kicking in your door either. having a gun in the house is not always a viable solution. how are you going to get to your gun that's in your nighstand when you're in the kitchen and he comes right thru the door? it's not like you're going to carry a gun in your waist every second of the day.

A report is being filed now. He came over for the Cavs game on Tuesday, I was supposed to do web work for his dad. I know his phone number, his name, his address, the kind of car he drives and his dad's place of business, what a dumb f*ck. I drove down to his house and work to get his license plate, but he was not home. They took pictures of the bruises around my neck at the Euclid police station.

It's a house. I am moving out at the end of the month and will probably stay with my brother until then. Exactly about the gun, it would be by my bed not downstairs, I would of shot the mother f*cker if I had one. Yea next on the list is a shotgun. I would of shot his knee caps off. It was about 3 seconds and he was in. For some reason the night before I brought the bat down, it was in reach after I hit him in the face 30 times.

Guest Metcalf_FTW
Believe it or not, I have an interesting story about this lady: Kathy Kinney (Mimi on the Drew Carey Show).

1.The "Mimi" character was the secretary to the head of personell of the fictional department store where "Mimi" and Drew worked.

2. The building where this fictional department store was located is the old Halle's Building. This is the building all the character's are dancing around in the intro to the show.

1. My wife and Kathy Kinney attended college together. They were both Theater majors at Wisconsin-Stevens Point. They worked together on props etc. But they both graduated in like 1975 or 1976, but did not keep up with each other.

2. When I met my wife in 1981 do you know what her real job was?: Secretary to the head of personell of Halle's Department Store. (a job she had until Halle's closed in the mid 80s)

Bizarre, my wife's college mate year's later did a depiction of my wife's real job on TV.

Isn't it ironic?

My mom was win marching band with Drew Carey at Rhodes High School. In the yearbook he a skinny little nerd, now he is just a fat pervert. Still gotta love the guy.

Isn't it ironic?

Great story Gip :)

A report is being filed now. He came over for the Cavs game on Tuesday, I was supposed to do web work for his dad. I know his phone number, his name, his address, the kind of car he drives and his dad's place of business, what a dumb f*ck. I drove down to his house and work to get his license plate, but he was not home. They took pictures of the bruises around my neck at the Euclid police station.

It's a house. I am moving out at the end of the month and will probably stay with my brother until then. Exactly about the gun, it would be by my bed not downstairs, I would of shot the mother f*cker if I had one. Yea next on the list is a shotgun. I would of shot his knee caps off. It was about 3 seconds and he was in. For some reason the night before I brought the bat down, it was in reach after I hit him in the face 30 times.

That is one bizarre story there Kosar. You supposedly just almost got murdered and the first thing you did when it was over was to come on here to tell everyone. Hmmm, alrighty then. You sure you just didn't have a fight with your homosexual partner? (not that there is anything wrong with that). :wacko:

That is one bizarre story there Kosar. You supposedly just almost got murdered and the first thing you did when it was over was to come on here to tell everyone. Hmmm, alrighty then. You sure you just didn't have a fight with your homosexual partner? (not that there is anything wrong with that). :wacko:

I'll scan in the police report when I get it. Filled out another statement again and had pictures today at noon at the Euclid police department. I'll let you know, thanks!

I drove down to his house and work to get his license plate, but he was not home.

because he's probably in the hospital or hiding at a friends house etc. i mean are the cops even looking for the guy?? sounds like incompetent police work to me.

I was just acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. he was gushing blood. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.

You need to reinforce those trailer doors :)

• 2 weeks later...
Bump. I'm calling another Kosar bullshit post.

Go f*ck your Blow Hard. I went to the doctor yesterday because my windpipe is still f*cked. Your typical ugly cynicism.

I talked with the Detective and they are trying to find the dude. He said he was ticketed and hour and 1/2 earlier on disturbing the peace.

Go f*ck your Blow Hard. I went to the doctor yesterday because my windpipe is still f*cked. Your typical ugly cynicism.

I talked with the Detective and they are trying to find the dude. He said he was ticketed and hour and 1/2 earlier on disturbing the peace.

Bump Blow Hard. Thought so.

Bump Blow Hard. Thought so.

Bump what? Another post that makes no sense dude. Where is the proof?

"

acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago."

"I'll scan in the police report when I get it. Filled out another statement again and had pictures today at noon at the Euclid police department. I'll let you know, thanks!"

Apr 26 2010, 08:46 AM

"Still waiting for the detective to call me back, haven't had time to mess with it I have been moving all weekend. I'll let you know".

Bump. Give us the Police Report Kosar.

I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.

What's the wager?

Edit: Sgt. Det. Bob Pestic. Just left a message in his voice mail, he is not in on the weekends.

Here's the wager, you need to change your signature for life in large bold letters to "Because I was in the Navy I love Seamen, The Village People and cut off Daisy Duke jean shorts."

I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.

What's the wager, sailor fag?

Say that to my face. You won't have one for long. Guaranteed. :lol:

Kosar, your nuts. You always come up with some fantastic story and then can't back it up. Try and change the tune of the post. Your a nut bag.

I'm not changing anything boss. I will get the report and scan it in. If you are so sure there tough guy, be a man and take the wager.

Here's the wager, you need to change your signature for life in large bold letters to "Because I was in the Navy I love Seamen, The Village People and cut off Daisy Duke jean shorts."

Thought so asshole.

It wasn't at the top of my agenda to track down a Detective for a police report to prove to you I am telling the truth. But now, I'll drive over this week and get it for you, just to make you look like the old dusty, dumb ass you are.

So no wager? Thought so Col. Fitts.

Archived