THE BROWNS BOARD

Officiating sucked in Chicago

ATENEARS

C'mon man, that charge called against Lebron was a joke, the mugging he go by on the free throw was sick ... nice NBA, stoop to the Steelers level. Makes ya lose a little interest in the NBA playoffs now. That was pretty fixed. It became the Ref's fixing the game verse whether Lebron could still over come it or not.

Yawn ... on a night competing with the NFL Draft, I'm sorry I flipped back to the NBA at times.

ditto!

Someone agrees with me!

I caught the last 2 minutes because we had a ball game tonight. I was already pissed off and didnt need to see that shit. Noah mugged lebron while they were shooting free throws and no call. then those stupid refs allowed free throw shot while we were making a change in the lineup.

come on, no more of this chicago bull shit! I hate Chicago

C'mon man, that charge called against Lebron was a joke, the mugging he go by on the free throw was sick ... nice NBA, stoop to the Steelers level. Makes ya lose a little interest in the NBA playoffs now. That was pretty fixed. It became the Ref's fixing the game verse whether Lebron could still over come it or not.

Yawn ... on a night competing with the NFL Draft, I'm sorry I flipped back to the NBA at times.

Yeah, I'm glad you saw that too Ate. Hometown reffing at it's worst. No way that guy had his feet set when LeBron ran into him- clearly a blocking foul. Would have been a basket +1, and a three point swing. Ditto, Noah about took LeBron's head off to keep him out of the lane, and no call.

OTOH, our defense sucked in the first 30 minutes of the game. It shouldn't have taken Brown that long to figure out Mo couldn't guard Rose and put LeBron on him. And could someone please figure out Hinrich was shooting the lights out and put a body on him?

Archived